PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718192021

That is incorrect. Please re-read the first post, I mentioned them specifically, on purpose. You can also see the "clickback" and "Open 10" (aka. "jump") button in the screenshot x:
popcorn8784's Avatarpopcorn8784
ultra.pngd.png
I definitely like the newer one, it's a great compromise between the current and the originally proposed one~
l.pngl.pngl.pngy.pngl.pngu.pngf.png
WIP
cattoepicker's Avatarcattoepicker
grandmaster.pngc.png
I am happy with this layout now. However, I am confused as to why the more button will just show your bookmarks now, theyre right there why do I need them in a pop-up? I guess if you have more than 6 it has a use but it seems redundant to me. I'd rather it take me to more links, I use it for that purpose a lot. maybe I'll just add the majority other links section to my bookmarks because i just like looking for stuff to do lol
profile pic is my art
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Wait, I am curious about something.. Where would the 'Today's interactions' link go? Would you have it be part of the 'Clickback' section, or..? I ask cause sometimes it can be helpful to see exactly HOW many of what is done where
Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
Thank you for listening and accommodating. Seems you/Niet have been able to make (most of) the changes needed from a site/ownership perspective while still keeping all the elements discussed throughout the thread to this point mostly as users want/prefer them. Kudos! Now the improvements seem the be just that, Improvements. Well done :-) <Edit> @Aquamarine96 - 'today's interactions' will be directly reachable through the current total interactions icon that has been added to the timers bar. Works just the same (i.e. opens the same page as we are used to seeing), just from a different place :-)
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/66 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Joelou1's AvatarJoelou1
master.pngd+.png
I looked at the first post and got scared that it would actually change that way. I hold WAY too much to my Bookmarks to let them go. The "Jump" button was also another of my concern. I use this function on a daily basis and having to click a few more times just to get it would have been a pain. Renaming it to make it clearer however... I don't mind. The new idea is a lot more flexible though. The "More..." button finally have a function... Having MORE bookmarks! I love the Top corner Icon and simplified menu. The "Timer Editor" has also an exelent addon as I never participate to the Contests... I was part of those who deleberately hid it away using CSS. I'll post again is more changes happen I supose.
Joelou N Shee: Muhahah!! Team Rocket Gonna rule on the universe ---------------------------------------------------------- By the way you just lost 5 second of your life by reading this ^o^ ----------------------------------------------------------
Share a click! Changes each time its fully evolved!
kytten's Avatarkytten
master.pnge.png
i much prefer this new mock-up to the old, it's much better!
Jalakins's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJalakins
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
I like the second one a lot! I agree that the clickback button is one of my most loved things. I like just being able to quickly do a few clicks when I have a moment here and there. Thanks for listening to us and giving us a chance to give feedback! <3
I always try to click back! <3 summon_gro.png373/2000summon_gro.png Avatar by Rylee. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Aquamarine96

Wait, I am curious about something.. Where would the 'Today's interactions' link go? Would you have it be part of the 'Clickback' section, or..? I ask cause sometimes it can be helpful to see exactly HOW many of what is done where

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Today's Interactions can be located on the Timers bar, if you wish for that.
I quite like this version more than the last. And is it safe to assume that the more button will still lead to it's own page as it does now, and that the bookmarks is just another block to the page? Just want to be sure I'm not reading wrong.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
ace.png

QUOTE originally posted by ZelenPixel

..and todays interactions as wel holy heck!! i need that!! so i wont have to check egg timer all the time.
wait im dumb. does the button itself show how much interactions youve done today in the timers bar?
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me

Pages: 123··· 1415161718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page