PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 18192021

TinyBlueCat's AvatarTinyBlueCat
Thank you for listening to us, the new changes look great! :D
Lorne's AvatarLorne
Definitely like this draft a lot better, very clean yet not all too different from what we have now. 10/10 review, would shop at pfq.com again
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 16739 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
ginsy's Avatarginsy
lookin' good so far! though i'd have to get used to the new design if it does happen, i can be klutzy ;p
Arebani's AvatarArebani
That one looks way better now, no problems to see :D
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Kyria's AvatarKyria
Excellent! Really happy with the new design. However... I'm still fond of the idea of having the larger buttons customizible too (or even adding a Task to "Unlock" their customization). It just makes sense that as we evolve from Newb-manders to Pro-izards our NavBars would evolve with us. (Hopefully the charmander metaphor wasn't too cringy... but you get what I mean)
Indeedee's AvatarIndeedee
I'm very glad to see that the bookmarks are back into consideration in the redesign. I navigate to my fields so often using the bookmarks, it's a simple swipe up, fields, sort pokemon (since I use mobile mostly) I very much like the avatar in the top corner. It really gives the site a personalized feel to it. Currently with redesign 2.0 I don't see anything I dislike. Good work, Garth, but be sure to get some rest!!
Indeedee - He/Him
Parafox's AvatarParafox
I love the new design! Thank you so much for getting our feedback and listening to it. :) I especially like the idea that we will keep the bookmarks (thank you!!) and will still get the more button for additional bookmarks. I already know a few links I'll put there for sure. I have absolutely nothing to complain about these upcoming changes. And I'm now very excited for this to be implemented. ^^
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
nanarini's Avatarnanarini
yes, this is way better and handier! thanks for taking into account what we like! i love putting more bookmarks under the more button but also keeping our quick ones c:
shakespeare38's Avatarshakespeare38
Thanks to the Admins and all that they do for us. <3
Lyra's AvatarLyra
This is so much better! Thank you so much for listening c:.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.

Pages: 123··· 18192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page