PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 192021

PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
The avatar thing is great but I really don't like having to click more to see my pokedex, fields, scour, and jump ;v; I want those to be easy to access quickly.. I use the pokedex a ton to grab kanto-unova sprites for messing around with without having to go looking for them on serebii I have to check my scours ever hour ! thats why they're called scours ! they rhyme with hours ! I like to organize my fields every time i hatch an egg or evolve a pokemon in my party Jump is so i can quickly click more users and an extra step kinda defeats the purpose of it being quick
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
LadyEM's AvatarLadyEM
I just started not too long ago, and pretty much addicted. I think in time I might get used to the new changes, but for now, I am still learning, so might be confused for sometime on where everything is. Still have lots of questions~~ And I don't know how to use code on this site, I see lots of folks have pretty looking About Me's on their little sidebars. As for Pokerus...I have been trying to go at it since the day after I started. There have been several folks that have gotten it at least twice in a day...I havent seen it yet...I dont know how exactly it works, of if I've got to click every single thing the host has, if mistakes count, or its just pure RNG/luck. Do really like this site! Lots of entertaining bits around.
Perianth's AvatarPerianth
I think having to click on 'More' to get to my bookmarks might be just a bit more troublesome, but I also think that I won't know for sure unless I actually try it out for myself :P How about implementing this new NavBar as a trial, and then asking the community what they think of it? :o
periPFQ +9
Lending charms, selling shinies/albinos/delta points, summons, and more in my shop~ I also play Dappervolk! TEAM : 0
san-x | divider | edits by me
kusari's Avatarkusari
does that mean that the "today's interactions" site will be gone O.O (or am I just blind?) edit: how will the change effect the mobile version? (I'm a 99% mobile user)
Score: 0
feyral's Avatarfeyral
OHOHOH mobile is gonna hate this Can we make it an account option to keep the 'old' setting?
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd

QUOTE originally posted by cutechem

Can we make it an account option to keep the 'old' setting?
Yeah, I do agree with this. Incase some people just can't get along with any major changes.
Star Guardian's AvatarStar Guardian
I have a silly question: Would you consider adding the "Jump" button to the interactons page? I'd really like the convience of being able to click people back and then start hopping around to other people. Other than that, I'm not too fond of having to open another box to see what the V-Wave is. I'm not sure where the pokedex went. Also, will the tournament button still be fairly visible? (I don't see why not, but it's not on the example)
hmforall's Avatarhmforall
It is way cleaner, but as more people say, (and you) I hate the double clicking xD people want to be stupidly only click once for something lol. (I wouldnt mind though) And the rus... If you didn't say that there were plans on changing it, I would cry, I think most users are actually clicking the rus as they can see it in the right corner of the screen, maybe more it to "more" for the time being? As it is still easy to access then for the actual rus hunters.
Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
I have to admit, not a fan of a large amount of everything on the nav-bar being moved to the More section. Honestly, If we are to be limited to what is on the Nav bar, I'd rather see the option to replace the standard nav bars, aka lab party farm etc, with the bookmarks. I may be an anomaly here, but I tend to use the bookmarks more than I ever use the standard links, so having to enter a secondary menu just to access them is a big turnoff. Also having the Jump link in the more menu is a tad annoying as well. I honestly don't think the currency section needs three whole displays, and could easily be condensed into a drop-down menu, like it has currently for the other forms of currency, and jump still remain at the top.
Amu's AvatarAmu
I love it! But to add on to what the people above said, I was wondering how much space for customisation we'll get? So for example, could we maybe have the choice to take bookmarks out of the "more" section? Say, I want my jump and pokerus buttons to be there right in my face, is it possible in any way(coding wise) to have the freedom to move things around? Maybe add an extra box for "quick links" or something? Then again, I'll stress the fact that my coding skills are close to 0 :D P.s. I totally agree with Perianth's idea for a trial implementation :)
Current status: on/off hiatus - new job

Pages: 1234··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page