PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 192021

GreyWays's AvatarGreyWays
I'm for it in general! It looks like it will be easier on mobile use too! I DO think that POTD/VWAVE/PKRS should still be visible however. I don't always keep up with them, but if I'm going to take part in tournaments based on them, I need to be able to see them without checking every 20 minutes because my memory is sometimes a siv. Otherwise, I am completely in favour of this.
kytten's Avatarkytten
Well, i prefer to have all of my information up front where i can see it without it being hidden behind yet more menus that i'm going to, frankly, forget what is even there because i have the memory of a rabid squirrel. Losing the ability to have more than 6 buttons (are they customizable?) at a time feels bad, somehow. i understand wanting and needing to bring things up to code, as it were, but i feel like it could have been done without losing the look and feel of the 'old' design.
bigchill's Avatarbigchill
moving the clickback and jump buttons to a popup makes me nervous, especially as someone who has to play on mobile a lot of the time (and considering they're kind of the whole point of the game in the first place, why make the layout harder to get used to for new users than it already is...?), but i do really like the addition of the avatar. new one has a nice aesthetic, concerns aside.
my icon is a sprite edit i did myself of the bw2 guitarist sprite.
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Fair on most of it, but as mentioned, the clickback is on your timers bar so that's incorrect - which, as an additional note, the Timers bar is also completely user-editable.
Oh, yeah, I forgot after reading, I didn't understand everything so... Still, I hope it'll be good at the end, because for now, I'm still not really ok with that "more" thing. Also I've never edited the bookmark, I don't really know how we can edit it...
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Lyra's AvatarLyra
I love the new avatar adition and that littel menu that comes with it c:. I also like the new addition of finding users c: yay for not using the trade center for that anymore XD. But like a few other people I am actully against the one more click to get to the interaction, clickback, online and jump page ^^. I want theme visibale and a easy acces c:. It does feel less cluttered so I can understand why you would like to change that. Meaby add it under the avatar? Or in the time bar would do c:? Or meaby there is a littel space in the most uper screen next to the new 'task list' and 'VIP list'? I don't know what is possibel. But I rather would like a button so I can acces new party's quickly c:, might that be the online or the interaction link. I just want easy acces to party clicking c:.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
Kihte's AvatarKihte

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

The thing with the Jump button is that once you've used it once, you don't need to use it again unless you navigate away from the page. Unless you're doing that, you'll keep cycling through to "Get more..." and it'll automatically cycle. With the bookmarks, there's no more limit on the number of them, so you can arguably access a lot more, a lot easier once it's setup. Thus having it be behind one extra button press, as opposed to having to navigate to the Farm for most things consistently, is actually significantly better in the long run. That's the present thoughts on it, at the very least.
This is true, but I tend to get distracted easily, so unfortunately I do change pages quite often. I don't want to speak for everyone, but I know a lot of people don't mass click through Jumps often enough for the cycle to be worth hiding the button away. (I hope I worded that ok?) Thinking on it more and messing with the Notifications pop-up, I can rest a little easier knowing it wont be too bad to navigate since it will be a pop-up rather than a page change/link. I really like being able to have as many/little bookmarks as you want, but that being said, I still don't agree with the jump button being hidden- I think that is the one feature I'm still very, very iffy on. I would much rather have it somewhere completely visible like maybe next to the help or username- I am garbage and know nothing of design so I'm sorry if these are terrible ideas. I didn't mention Pokerus, but I use that almost as much as the Jump button as well, so I'm not sure if I agree with that being hidden either- maybe leave those two out? I don't have as big of a problem with this being hidden though, but if you need another link to leave out for balance purposes... ;3 I know this has been brought up a lot, but I really do agree with having the main bars customizable- Lab, DayCare, and PokeDex never even cross my mind and I find they are a lot of wasted space, especially if you don't use them on a daily basis (or even ever). All in all, the update looks lovely and I love having the avatar and drop down in that top corner despite some (il)logical concerns. I hope to see more progress and will follow this quite closely. Hope you guys get the feedback you need!
Kihte • She/Her • Crazy Dog Woman
Perm Links 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 ⭑ Eventual Shop Here 30zc 30zc If you have questions, please read my About Me.
Daemos's AvatarDaemos
I love the current interface, when I joined I customized my bookmarks so they are easy and quick to get to the things I use most. My biggest complaint was that there were not enough bookmark spots because most of the the space is already used up by Buttons like Lab or Farm that I never use, or ones like daycare and PokeDex that I dont use very offten and they cant be replaced. I think having all the buttons be configurable so that its more functional and customizeable to each user would be a better idea, let users decide what buttons are most important to them and allow those to be placed on main bar and then the rest behind a popup. Every user plays the site differently, I prefer one page that displays all the info like it dose now, maybe add a few more bookmark spots in my opinion, but I can certainly understand stream lining it in general. However believe it would be a mistake to remove the bookmark bar as is without allowing the main buttons to be customizable at the very least. ;w;
“Oh, hello there! I bet you’re wondering, why the red suit? Well, that’s so bad guys can’t see me bleed!” Avatar made by me. | Deadpool Pikachu made by me. | Quote from the movie "Deadpool".
Puffleduck's AvatarPuffleduck
I think it's all fine and will be nice and clean looking-- except hiding the jump and click back buttons. That's the only thing I'd really strongly recommend keeping as is, or at least still visible at all times as it is now. I've been a part of Pokefarm off an on for a long time- so long in fact that I remember when you had to click on an individual egg or pokemon and go to it's individual page to interact with it! And hiding these really convenient buttons would feel like a step backwards and be less user friendly.
ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋs ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʟᴇᴛ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
Template by Puffleduck. Official art used .
Aldeban's AvatarAldeban
Please don't hide the Fields button D: i already find the website hard to navigate inside it took me a long time to find where the exchange place where and my inventory ... i think hteres should be more scroll bar instead of putting everything in more :x
ÅkØØmÎ's AvatarÅkØØmÎ
Not big fan. I like to have things visible and fast to acess. For example jump, pokerus, v-wave, potd... Oh, and fields button!

Pages: 123456··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page