PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary) >

Daemos's AvatarDaemos
master.pngd.png
I love the current interface, when I joined I customized my bookmarks so they are easy and quick to get to the things I use most. My biggest complaint was that there were not enough bookmark spots because most of the the space is already used up by Buttons like Lab or Farm that I never use, or ones like daycare and PokeDex that I dont use very offten and they cant be replaced. I think having all the buttons be configurable so that its more functional and customizeable to each user would be a better idea, let users decide what buttons are most important to them and allow those to be placed on main bar and then the rest behind a popup. Every user plays the site differently, I prefer one page that displays all the info like it dose now, maybe add a few more bookmark spots in my opinion, but I can certainly understand stream lining it in general. However believe it would be a mistake to remove the bookmark bar as is without allowing the main buttons to be customizable at the very least. ;w;
“Oh, hello there! I bet you’re wondering, why the red suit? Well, that’s so bad guys can’t see me bleed!” Avatar made by me. | Deadpool Pikachu made by me. | Quote from the movie "Deadpool".
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page