PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

LadyEM's AvatarLadyEM
This is great, I was getting used to all the navigation buttons, and rather really like it now. Is CSS allowed on the site? I do realize that's for like the backgrounds of webpages...I know nothing about CSS, but was wondering if there was a way to make it like the OP's screenshot...all black, instead of this green coloring to the pages, not that I dont like it, I dont mind, but I much prefer the darker colors myself---and if so, if there were any folks doing things like that for in-game stuff, or forum posts to learn. I think, I shall however, tinker with the bookmarks, that looks really really helpful! Thank you!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by LadyEM

This is great, I was getting used to all the navigation buttons, and rather really like it now. Is CSS allowed on the site? I do realize that's for like the backgrounds of webpages...I know nothing about CSS, but was wondering if there was a way to make it like the OP's screenshot...all black, instead of this green coloring to the pages, not that I dont like it, I dont mind, but I much prefer the darker colors myself---and if so, if there were any folks doing things like that for in-game stuff, or forum posts to learn. I think, I shall however, tinker with the bookmarks, that looks really really helpful! Thank you!
Site Skins CSS Alterations Guide
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
This tweak is PERFECT! The main flaw with the older one was shoving everything into a More button for no real reason, but this brings back just about every function you'd care to from that pointless More button. If this was the final change made before adding it to the site, I wouldn't complain.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
LynnHemlocke's AvatarLynnHemlocke
Could we take it one step further and have the option to put clickback on the timers bar as well? With or without this extra positioning of clickback, I'm completely for this revision!
Lynn
she/her
CST [UTC -06:00]

UFT RTE scatterbug, spewpa, vivillon [fancy]
1k cr - 10 gp - 1 zc each
send labelled trade or dm for a specific one

[shop banner goes here]

formerly Piano

xazz's Avatarxazz

QUOTE originally posted by Duckbug

Really don't get this "wOw GuYs ThAnKs FoR tAkInG uS sErIoUsLy" stuff. I mean, I can't remember the last time that PFQ went "pfffft you dunno what you're talking about." Like, listen. I don't wanna be all negative about this but it's the type of situation where I didn't know how much better something could be until I saw it. And now I see that it went right back to how it was, so of course it's upsetting.
I'm part of other sites where the admins couldn't give a TOSS about what the users of the site actually want and just do whatever they want and never revise anything even after they get feedback from the userbase. Or if they do it takes like 1+ years. YEARS. I know a lot of websites do this and we just kinda have to deal with it. So the fact that PFQ staff actually LISTENS and takes our feedback seriously isn't dismissive and with a quick turn around time is actually pretty flipping amazing.
LadyEM's AvatarLadyEM

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

QUOTE originally posted by LadyEM

Site Skins CSS Alterations Guide
Awesome, thank you!
LeapingRiolu's AvatarLeapingRiolu
Hmm. Im liking the new look, ill think itll look snazy with my site skin!
WE ARE THE RIOLU NATION! WE NO DA WEH! Ive got a new Shop! Yay! Follow the pokemon if your interested! CLICK ME FISH! SO CLOSE!
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
And a link to a pretty cool raffle.
banner made by Anchali
RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
I'm all for the new draft! It sounds like a wonderful plan, thank you for taking everything we said into account! This just shows more how PFQ has a much better staff than other websites, //you know some I'm meaning// which turn out major visual and navigational changes without any warning at all, let alone feedback being valued.
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
söbble's Avatarsöbble
The new draft is great! I don't actually see anything I regularly use that's not there anymore, and it looks more compact. Much better~
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Kenster's AvatarKenster
Wow, where's my Admin button on the nav bar? :P I like the new design :)
Feel free to add me on Steam, as long as I have room on my friends list I'll accept :) I made a Discord finally, feel free to add me @TwilightSparkIe#9197

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page