PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary) >

xazz's Avatarxazz

QUOTE originally posted by Duckbug

Really don't get this "wOw GuYs ThAnKs FoR tAkInG uS sErIoUsLy" stuff. I mean, I can't remember the last time that PFQ went "pfffft you dunno what you're talking about." Like, listen. I don't wanna be all negative about this but it's the type of situation where I didn't know how much better something could be until I saw it. And now I see that it went right back to how it was, so of course it's upsetting.
I'm part of other sites where the admins couldn't give a TOSS about what the users of the site actually want and just do whatever they want and never revise anything even after they get feedback from the userbase. Or if they do it takes like 1+ years. YEARS. I know a lot of websites do this and we just kinda have to deal with it. So the fact that PFQ staff actually LISTENS and takes our feedback seriously isn't dismissive and with a quick turn around time is actually pretty flipping amazing.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page