PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Upcoming Nav-Bar Changes (Preliminary)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 15161718192021

Rokon's AvatarRokon
• The Timers Bar is fully editable, as previously discussed / mentioned. You can now hide Timers that you do not wish to do see. We've known of people doing this with CSS for a while now and we figured... Why not make it an actual thing? People evidently want it! God is real and this is proof.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by ZelenPixel

QUOTE originally posted by ZelenPixel

..and todays interactions as wel holy heck!! i need that!! so i wont have to check egg timer all the time.
wait im dumb. does the button itself show how much interactions youve done today in the timers bar?
Pretty sure it will :-)
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/121 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Zen's AvatarZen
I'm also pretty sure that, like all the other buttons, clicking it will take you to the interactions list page.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
I really like this revision. The additional bookmarks will be useful and I like the idea of being able to see my interactions. I don't have a single criticism. My only question is does the "my fields" link take you to the public or private view? The public view would be useful for self-clicking.
Daemos's AvatarDaemos

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

That is incorrect. Please re-read the first post, I mentioned them specifically, on purpose. You can also see the "clickback" and "Open 10" (aka. "jump") button in the screenshot x:
I do like the change form jump to open 10, when I had just joined I didn't know what jump was for, but seeing open 10 I immediately recognized what it is used for <3 Also so happy so see more customization with the navbar to keep some bookmarks there to let us have the ones we find important and the ones less used go in a pop up menu. <3 Thank you so much!
“Oh, hello there! I bet you’re wondering, why the red suit? Well, that’s so bad guys can’t see me bleed!” Avatar made by me. | Deadpool Pikachu made by me. | Quote from the movie "Deadpool".
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Now that looks great! Very nice! It feels weird to see "jump" as "open 10" cause it kind of breaks my immersion that we're visiting someone's farm rather than some account profile or something. Though to be fair, "jump" and "clickback" aren't exactly words you associate with visiting a farm. I guess I was just used to "jump" and now I'll just have to get used to the new one.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
MysticWølf's AvatarMysticWølf
I really like the new bar overall. Personally, I like it when things get refreshed after a while. My favorite thing by far is the little avatar with a drop down menu in the corner. I really enjoyed the minimalist design in the original post even if it mean making one or two more clicks to get to the same spot - but I guess people don't like that so whatever :) One teeny-tiny thing I would suggest is moving the "Help" hyperlink into the drop down menu inside the little avatar. I think it would make the bar look a little less messy and bring back that aspect of minimalism. Another tiny thing that I would change is to switch around "Server Time..." and "Users Online (Open 10)" - I feel like it would look better. Overall, I really like this and can't wait to see the final product! :D
|♦| My Trade Shop |♦| Avatar by tjsauce |♦|
Collecting 15/300
Collecting 6 / 1,000
Noxomra's AvatarNoxomra
Thank you for taking the feedback seriously. The new one is much better, while still changing and allowing for accessibility and edits to things people wanted.
Avatar image made using the website subeta.net and their onsite wardrobe feature. Looking for boxbox hunts, or just to get totem form and mega pokemon for your dex? Check out my Services Shop because I do all that and more!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by MysticWolf

... One teeny-tiny thing I would suggest is moving the "Help" hyperlink into the drop down menu inside the little avatar. I think it would make the bar look a little less messy and bring back that aspect of minimalism. Another tiny thing that I would change is to switch around "Server Time..." and "Users Online (Open 10)" - I feel like it would look better. ...
I second both of these suggestions - they make very good sense and fit in with what you are trying (and succeeding) to do overall. (Put similar clickable items together and keep information with information in a visually cleaned up way)
xazz's Avatarxazz
I'm glad our input was taken seriously and the new layout better reflects what we had issues with and I DO like the addition of more bookmarks than what we have, just in the More... tab which I think is a good place for them. Places visited often but not so often I need them right in my face at all times.

Pages: 123··· 15161718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page