PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149··· 404405406

Anom's AvatarAnom
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

That's not possible with CSS. For me, a good compromise is to hide abouts on multiuser profiles (set as 'display:none') and keep them on regular profiles so that I can see them.
Sorry this is a late reply, but I'm trying to do that and nothing happens. I'm pretty bad at this so I'm not sure what to do, so help would be appreciated.
@DrWho - I was trying to turn the About Me into a literal hide box, but thank you for responding. I think that looks pretty neat though, so I might try it out one day.

QUOTE originally posted by BlueSaphire

Not sure if this has been asked before, but can you have different skins made to switch between them? If so is there a limited number you can have saved to you profile?
Looks like nobody answered, so I'll do the best I can: You should be able to create multiple skins through Site Skins by clicking the "- Create New Skin -" link under the "Create/Edit Skins" section. You would freely be able to switch between them on that same Site Skins page, manually, by clicking the one you want in the dropdown box labeled "My Skins" in the main "Change skin" section, and then clicking the "Use this Skin" button. I don't know about the limits, though! I believe you are able to save a handful of custom skins if you need them.
flybynyx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngflybynyx
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
To hitchhike on this subject, can anyone tell me if you can delete skins? If yes, how? I have some early botched attempts that are just taking up space and can't figure out how to get rid of them.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ 𓆛 Go Fish! ○●
Unfortunately, there is no way to delete skins at this time. There's a suggestion for it, though, so check it out!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
flybynyx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngflybynyx
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
Thank you! So I did check it out and then voted "Yes" in the poll.
Yeah's AvatarYeah
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Excuse me if this has been already asked, but how can you use the site skins to make it so that whenever something is posted in your joint shop(Where you are not the owner of the thread) it shows a star and comes out before the other notifications
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 summon_mew.png till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
@GG Boss Whenever someone posts in my shop it comes up with a star next to the name automatically ^^ I don't know how to make it before other notifications but for the star no CSS is needed
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop
Wasn't the question for a joint shop? Possibly meaning that the one asking wasn't the creator of the thread...
misread the question apologies
Yeah's AvatarYeah
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I meant a joint shop where I'm not the owner. I'll edit my post

Pages: 123··· 145146147148149··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page