PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability To Delete Custom Skins

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123··· 678

POLL: Should we be able to delete custom skins?

Total votes: 246

You must be logged in to vote.

Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
I don’t know if I’m asking for too much, but I have at least 6 skins I need to delete ^^; Pros: Clear out old skins you don’t need! Cons: If you use a skin made by someone else and they delete it, it will go back to the default skin
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Another con you didnt consider: What if a deleted skin is in-use by another user?
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Infernapefan2

Another con you didnt consider: What if a deleted skin is in-use by another user?
This is the biggest concern from this suggestion. Sure, from a standpoint of a person who never shares their skin codes its no issue to delete, but I've made 2 skins for others, and shared my main skin, so if I deleted any of these, would the other users reset to default? Get a noification? Would you be unable to delete skins in use by anyone? Then that poses the problem for skins in use by inactive users
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659
Ah I never thought of that, I never share my skins D:
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
If you change skins to an invalid one, it just changes back to default. I assume a deletion would do the same. I don't think that would be that bad overall? I would like this, I've had an extra skin ever since a really old glitch that happened if you named your skin a certain way.
I'd really appreciate this, along with a way to rename skins, and maybe a way to mark them public/private I don't use skins made by others because I'd rather have the ability to add extra CSS and change things myself rather than relying on someone else.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Jayx's AvatarJayx
I can support this. I've had to edit my skin when I want to change it because I don't want to clutter it up with a bunch of skins I don't use. I only make a new one if I plan on using the previous one again.
Avatar made by Daemos Permission/credits in my Journal
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Id support this. I was learning and trying to see how the skin maker worked so I have a few tests (not realising you could edit them) and then a few that I actually use. The page is a bit cluttered with skins Ill never use. Maybe if people are using them they get returned to default or just make it so you cant delete that particular skin.
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
namlemonade's Avatarnamlemonade
I support this! I have done many many site skins which werr mostly tests because i had no idea how to do site skins properly, and these really clogs up my site skin list It would be useful in cases like these. But i guess if the site skin was being used by someone else at the same time, if it came to be deleted the other person’s site skin could reset to the default green? I think that could be a good possibility
Nam • They/It • Local Sonicboy TwitterSpaceheyArt twitterYoutube Your friendly neighborhoor genderfluid nonbinary sonic shaymin on the interwebs! I’m a gen 2 lover and knowledge person at heart I love Lugia, Shaymin, Magnemite & more!
ill def add the default suggestion to the main post, thanks guys!

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page