PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 146147148149150··· 404405406

Shadarin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShadarin
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Hi :D , could anybody help me with a like image overlay thing? So i have some melan bait in my bio and i would like the picture to go ower the whole bio and than when you click or hower over it for it to show my little "things and stuffs" that are curently under the image in mi bio, if this is possible XD Please help and thanks :D
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
summon_gen.png216/460
I was expecting this to be a place where people shared or discussed CSS and skins. It's kind of looking like everyone is just asking for free coding. Shouldn't there be a better place for that than in the Guides? For example, where could Shadarin go if she wants About-coding help? Perhaps the Help section or a new thread made for these requests? I wonder if it wouldn't be helpful to put something in the first post about requests; perhaps a redirect to the shops, that BBCode guide, or the Help section linked above. Unless I'm the only one bothered by this. In that case, everyone please carry on.
Shadarin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShadarin
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
Lol sorry I thought this was the place to ask about stuff like that ,but I mean I don't know much about coding so I apologise if this one is too much to ask :/
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
grandmaster.pngc.png
As far as I've seen its for help, so please dont worry about it!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:t.png|2.png| Buying:summon_ete.png | summon_hup.png |
Poison Deltas
I really hope I haven't offended you, Shadarin! My point was just... it feels like everyone also thinks this is a good place to make requests, and it might be changing the thread's purpose - so a different thread might be more suited.
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
master.pngc.png
@Token the Slime - I can't speak for anyone else, but I've responded to a lot of requests and I don't mind at all. I generally reply with something that is public and free to use, so anyone can benefit from one person's request. If you don't want to reply you absolutely don't have to, no one forces or even expects you to. For example, here's a template for a content box with an image overlay. It'll work fine in posts or abouts. Feel free to modify it as much as you like and it's free to use/share without credit.

Content goes here

👻
The "trick" is that this is a hide box. The clickable header covers the content completely. When you click it, it moves to the right. For example you can replace the umbreon image with your bait image and "Content goes here" with the current content of your about me. If you need help or run into issues feel free to ask of course!
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
master.pngc.png
Im a bit of a dumb when it comes to CSS skin codes and such, Is there a code i can use to make the eggs for this tourniment stand out in the shelter? I really need to learnt to do this stuff myself but i have no clue where to start
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Similar to the CSS that highlights all eggs of a certain type, you'd have to manually find each egg with that body style and add it. I remember that others have already made it, so maybe they can give you the CSS for this particular tournament.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
grandmaster.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ArtisticUmbresol

Im a bit of a dumb when it comes to CSS skin codes and such, Is there a code i can use to make the eggs for this tourniment stand out in the shelter? I really need to learnt to do this stuff myself but i have no clue where to start
Check out janecrocker's guide to tourneys here she includes css coding in each section
For my shop click here
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by ArtisticUmbresol

You can add this code to your skin
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 05:03 AM
Score: 387
TR code credit

Pages: 123··· 146147148149150··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page