PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 403404405

Doomfist's AvatarDoomfist
How d’you clear cache on safari? Also, the image...it put my Hitmonchan head in kinda... a corner of it appears on the side sometimes :p Edit: nvm got it working now
FIGHTING TYPES ARE THE BEST I HAVE A TERRIBLE KINDLE FIRE, MAY MAKE LOTS OF TYPOS
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Here's how on a Mac computer, and here's how on iPhone (although it looks kinda outdated).
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Doomfist's AvatarDoomfist

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Here's how on a Mac computer, and here's how on iPhone (although it looks kinda outdated).
Yeah, I can’t see any such option on my iPad o.o
From here: 1. Open the Settings app, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (with Mail at the top). Tap Safari. 2. Scroll down again and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'. 3. Tap 'Clear History and Data'. (I don't use Apple products, so I can't help you much personally :p)
GenjiDragon's AvatarGenjiDragon
Hello, I tried using your CSS to change the Pokémon Shffle Absol to an Ash Greninja image, but it didn’t not work. Instead, I sometimes see a corner of the Ash-Greninja’s head on the bottom right corner of Absol.

QUOTE originally posted by GenjiDragon

Hello, I tried using your CSS to change the Pokémon Shffle Absol to an Ash Greninja image, but it didn’t not work. Instead, I sometimes see a corner of the Ash-Greninja’s head on the bottom right corner of Absol.
I believe that you're having the same issue as the previous posts above me. Are you aware of how to clear your cache on your browser?

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

I believe that you're having the same issue as the previous posts above me. Are you aware of how to clear your cache on your browser?
I just cleared it, and it didn’t fix it.
Okay, I've stared at the code I'm using and the code I have in this post and I swear they're identical. I honestly have no idea why that wouldn't work. Can you copy and paste that code segment for me? I'm going to try using it and see if it works or not.
#header > #social > #notifs > a { background-image: url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pkmnshuffle/images/5/55/Greninja_%28Ash-Greninja%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20170410223510’); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; } #header > #social > #notifs > a > img { opacity: 0; }
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio

#header > #social > #notifs > a { background-image: url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pkmnshuffle/images/5/55/Greninja_%28Ash-Greninja%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20170410223510’); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; } #header > #social > #notifs > a > img { opacity: 0; }
Try this instead. It worked for me. #header > #social > #notifs > a { background-image: url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pkmnshuffle/images/5/55/Greninja_%28Ash-Greninja%29.png/revision/latest/thumbnail-down/width/256/height/256?cb=20170410223510'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; } #header > #social > #notifs > a > img { opacity: 0; }
Collecting

Pages: 1234··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page