PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 148149150151152··· 403404405

Airazon's AvatarAirazon
Ahh, it works amazingly! Thank you so much!
Sherrice's AvatarSherrice
Hello! I was using a shelter code that worked absolutely fine until I switched skins and refreshed the shelter with the default skin. After changing it back and using the correct skin multiple times, the shelter eggs refuse to do what I want them to. #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="n/q/8.png"],img[src*="l/1/p/i.png"],img[src*="o/0/q.png"],img[src*="f/q/s/j.png"],img[src*="s/j/7/m.png"],img[src*="k/5/c/t.png"],img[src*="b/m/6.png"],img[src*="5/d/m.png"],img[src*=f/f/i.png"]{ height: 50px;border-radius:50%;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px green; } This is the code I've been using with my stacking code. Stacking code works absolutely fine. I've done the cntl + f5 as well as manually went into my browser to clear the cache multiple times with no success.
Sherrice, the very last img[src* of yours is missing a " after the =. Here's the fixed code: #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="n/q/8.png"],img[src*="l/1/p/i.png"],img[src*="o/0/q.png"],img[src*="f/q/s/j.png"],img[src*="s/j/7/m.png"],img[src*="k/5/c/t.png"],img[src*="b/m/6.png"],img[src*="5/d/m.png"],img[src*="f/f/i.png"]{ height: 50px;border-radius:50%;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px green; } And I wanted to say thank you so much to DrWho! I was looking for something like that for a long time and your code works perfectly!
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Sherrice's AvatarSherrice
oh my god that is a life saver ty QwQ
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

For me, a good compromise is to hide abouts on multiuser profiles (set as 'display:none') and keep them on regular profiles so that I can see them.
Hey, I know this post is several days old, but can I get some help with this? What's the code for removing About Mes ONLY on multiuser profiles? This has been a problem for me for 243685704 years because multiuser About Mes make my mobile lag to the point of being nearly nonfunctional but I'm the literal worst at coding and can't figure it out ^^;;
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Zorovern

Hey, I know this post is several days old, but can I get some help with this? What's the code for removing About Mes ONLY on multiuser profiles? This has been a problem for me for 243685704 years because multiuser About Mes make my mobile lag to the point of being nearly nonfunctional but I'm the literal worst at coding and can't figure it out ^^;;
Try this:

#multiuser #aboutbox, #multiuser #trainercard{ display:none; }
Thank you! Visually things look a lot better, however the lag is just as bad :/ Dang I really thought/hoped that would help at least a little bit, but I guess there's just no saving this thing. Too bad I'm stuck with it for the rest of forever because I have no way to transfer my music/images/etc to a new one x_x I wonder if anything else might help? Removing the background image maybe? But I don't know how to do that either because I'm dumb *sigh*
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
@Zorovern: How many user profiles are you opening with the multi user page at once? If you're opening 25 or 50 profiles maybe you could try with the lower number of users?
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Usually only ten. Sometimes I try more but it... doesn't end well lol
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
Maybe it's a time to ask Santa for a nice USB flash drive for storage of that stuff? (If you aren't backing up your files, you will lose it all some time sooner or later. At that point, it is way more costly to restore.)

QUOTE originally posted by Zorovern

<snip> there's just no saving this thing. Too bad I'm stuck with it for the rest of forever because I have no way to transfer my music/images/etc to a new one x_x I wonder if anything else might help? <snip>
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ TR️ points = 5339 ○●

Pages: 123··· 148149150151152··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page