PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 401402403404405

Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
If it helps, all you have to do is change "user" in the URL to "users" to make it a multiparty page with just that one user.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
WytchyLynx's AvatarWytchyLynx
Is there a way to hide the release all button in the daycare? I swear I saw a code for it somewhere but I can't find it again so maybe I'm crazy 😅 ETA: nvm I'm not crazy, just blind. Found it!
Lynx • They/She • 35 ~ IV Breeder ~ ShopIV Association DiscordJournal
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by WytchyLynx

Is there a way to hide the release all button in the daycare? I swear I saw a code for it somewhere but I can't find it again so maybe I'm crazy 😅

Code

#dceggrelease { display: none; }
Hamez's AvatarHamez
Is there a way to hide the about shelter part on the shelter page now? kinda weird seeing it there now lol
The Delta Melan Babies
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +6,331,842
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Bug
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +3,075,112
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +3,006,061
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 259/500
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
.panel.shelterinfo { display: none !important; } Add it to your QoL c:
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Hamez's AvatarHamez

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

.panel.shelterinfo { display: none !important; } Add it to your QoL c:
yay thanks!
Azarija's AvatarAzarija
Can i change pokemon sprite not for individual pokemon from my field, but to a pokemon as a whole? For example, i want that every magikarp on a site was blue, no matter where: on my field, in pokedex, or at another player's?
Ghost-delta collector, always open to PM! Avatar by this amazing artist! Only for my personal use
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
For reference: The new hideable version of the shelter info has a new ID, so you'll need this to fully hide it: #shelterinfo { display: none !important; } @Azarija: I have some code I wrote once that should do this. It's a little tricky to set up and I haven't fully tested it tbh so feel free to let me know if there's issues. To use it, you must replace all of the image URLs with the ones for the Pokemon in question, small and large versions. The short img codes are the original images - you can get these from the wiki. The full size URLs are the replacement images, for example from your uploader or something. The demo code here should make all Eevee appear shiny.

Code

/* ------------------------------------------------------ */ /* party, profile, summary, some fields (party, tooltip) */ /* ------------------------------------------------------ */ /* Place old full-size img code in the lines with style*= Place new full-size image link in the background-image URL*/ #partybox .pkmn .pokemon[style*="/pkmn/h/c/7.png"], #field_party .slot .pokemon[style*="/pkmn/h/c/7.png"], #field_field .fieldmontip .pokemon[style*="/pkmn/h/c/7.png"], #summarypage .pkmn .pokemon[style*="/pkmn/h/c/7.png"] { background-image: url("https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/n/0/m.png/t=1474027733") !important; } /* Place old small-size img code in the lines with style*= Place new small-size image link in the background-image URL*/ #field_party .slot .small[style*="/pkmn/e/r/r.png"] { background-image: url("https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/c/b/i/9.png/t=1505220655") !important; } /* ----------------------------------- */ /* private and public in-field sprites */ /* ----------------------------------- */ /* Place old full-size img code in the lines with style*= Place new full-size image link in the background-image URL Replace padding-top with new image height (IMPORTANT) Replace width with new image width (IMPORTANT) */ #field_field .fieldmon .big[src*="/pkmn/h/c/7.png"] { background-image: url("https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/n/0/m.png/t=1474027733"); height: 0; padding-top: 47px; width: 37px; overflow: hidden; } /* Place old small-size img code in the lines with style*= Place new small-size image link in the background-image URL*/ #field_field .fieldmon .small[src*="/pkmn/e/r/r.png"] { background-image: url("https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/c/b/i/9.png/t=1505220655"); height: 0; padding-top: 32px; width: 32px; overflow: hidden; }
Azarija's AvatarAzarija
@mirzam THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT WORKS!!! Tho it has a couple of problems, i'd like to know, are the possible to fix? Thank you! 1) Deltas aren't changing 2) In daycare and showcase (on a platform, like, if i want to place it in journal or smh)it isn't changing too 3) in pokedex it isn't changing (its not so important, but i'm just curious, you can ignore this question if you like) Thank you again so much for the help!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Deltas and the platform code can't be easily changed in this way, since their images are specific to each individual Pokemon. You can use alternate platform code that modifies the pkmnpanel code for your journal instead, but my code won't affect that by default. I can see if I can find or recreate the change image in pkmnpanel code if you want to go that route. I probably just forgot the dex and daycare, those I can probably fix, though it might take me a couple days. (I can post existing code on mobile, but need to be on desktop to write new stuff!) That code pre-dates the showcase so I guess should double check it too If I forget and it's been like a week feel free to PM me to remind me

Pages: 123··· 401402403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page