PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 399400401402403404405

Lurantisaur's AvatarLurantisaur
HI okay so- I've been having some difficulty with a site skin of mine and I've been dying to ask this question. Little disclaimer, I'm a huge newbie when it comes to code because it's kinda hard to process for me, so I may have kind of a hard time piecing things together- sorry!! Is there any way to change the "glow"/"shadow" around certain windows/boxes? Like the subtle glow around the task list and VIP list, or is that just completely tied to the color of the border it's attached to and can't be altered? Thanks so much!! ; ;
Can't!! Think of what to put here uh!! 7PM for me is rollover for the game, take that as you will; sleep schedule inconsistent and I have a habit of forgetting things so please be patient with me! May update another time. Anyways, avatar drawn by me! (It's scuffed but I love it <3)

QUOTE originally posted by Lurantisaur

HI okay so- I've been having some difficulty with a site skin of mine and I've been dying to ask this question. Little disclaimer, I'm a huge newbie when it comes to code because it's kinda hard to process for me, so I may have kind of a hard time piecing things together- sorry!! Is there any way to change the "glow"/"shadow" around certain windows/boxes? Like the subtle glow around the task list and VIP list, or is that just completely tied to the color of the border it's attached to and can't be altered? Thanks so much!! ; ;
absolutely! it's called box-shadow and you would have to add extra css for it but it's definitely able to be customized from what i know :3

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 16
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits
Lurantisaur's AvatarLurantisaur

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

absolutely! it's called box-shadow and you would have to add extra css for it but it's definitely able to be customized from what i know :3
Oh thank Goodness tysm-- I've been haunted by the fact I couldn't find it in the code when I used the inspect tool, but I might try again soon and figure out how to alter it for the skin! It's been an absolute nightmare to figure out, but it's coming together reeaally slowly haha :'D

QUOTE originally posted by Lurantisaur

Oh thank Goodness tysm-- I've been haunted by the fact I couldn't find it in the code when I used the inspect tool, but I might try again soon and figure out how to alter it for the skin! It's been an absolute nightmare to figure out, but it's coming together reeaally slowly haha :'D
you would have to find and identify all the possible boxes you want and use the box-shadow property to edit them lolol, i can see if there's an easier script somewhere!
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Is there a way to reduce the width of party slots on mobile?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 09:30 AM
Score: 48
TR code credit

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

Is there a way to reduce the width of party slots on mobile?
if you pop over to my guide and leave a request or send me a dm so i don't forget, i'll try to look into it for you!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Is there a way to hide the showcase box specifically on the profile page? Not a fan of the extra space separating my party from my card/about-me due to the width of the showcase. Thank you~

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

QUOTE originally posted by Maleficent

Is there a way to hide the showcase box specifically on the profile page? Not a fan of the extra space separating my party from my card/about-me due to the width of the showcase. Thank you~
this should work! just throw it in the qol!

Code

.showcase { display: none; }
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

this should work! just throw it in the qol!

Code

.showcase { display: none; }
Thank you for the code! For those users who want to see it on their (or an individual's) Party/Profile page but not when clicking on a Clicklist! I did not like that I could not just keep clicking through like normal but thanks to JustCallMeMochi's code it fixed that. Unfortunately for me, it made my party page Showcase not show which I didn't like so I added to the code for it to work on just the Multiuser clicklists.

Code

#multiuser .showcase { display: none; }
Score: 46

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Hamez's AvatarHamez
Is there an easy way while doing multiuser clicking to stack the showcase berries on top of the party berries? Find it advantageous in order to click more. Thanks for all yall do!
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 336 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 45/500

Pages: 123··· 399400401402403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page