PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 398399400401402403404405

Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

Okay so maybe a silly question but I'm trying to make a big guide to help with the color and body shape tournaments, I have a code for the brown bodies already and I thought I could just edit it for the other colors and I can't get it to work ^^" if anyone could help or point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it! Link to my work in progress guide in my journal
I did one a few years ago so it a little out of date & I did a mistake with the colors (I added the shiny color too) link for code
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 01:37 PM
Score: 120
TR code credit
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Thank you so much! I also was using a guide for the egg image urls that is about 5ish years old so I wasn't sure if that might've been my issue as well ^^"
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
I don't think the images urls change bc I got my code in my skin but I got my from the dex
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Thank you so much ^-^ hopefully I can finish it soon enough with everyone's help! <3
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I wrote some CSS to shrink the lab eggs on mobile, so you can see them more easily. It might be too squished on really small or zoomed in phones but it fits all 8 on my new phone.

Code

.mq2 #labpage #egglist>div>p { font-size: 0; } .mq2 #labpage #egglist>div { width: 48%; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 4px 1%; }
The egg descriptions are hidden, but if you are still working on unlocks, the progress bars are shown. (This is why I used font instead of display, even though it's kind of hacky heh) Should work in the QoL extra CSS box Request: If someone with an incomplete dex could help me test, and see if anything weird happens with an undexxed egg?
WytchyLynx's AvatarWytchyLynx

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

I wrote some CSS to shrink the lab eggs on mobile, so you can see them more easily. It might be too squished on really small or zoomed in phones but it fits all 8 on my new phone.

Code

.mq2 #labpage #egglist>div>p { font-size: 0; } .mq2 #labpage #egglist>div { width: 45%; }
The egg descriptions are hidden, but if you are still working on unlocks, the progress bars are shown. (This is why I used font instead of display, even though it's kind of hacky heh) Should work in the QoL extra CSS box Request: If someone with an incomplete dex could help me test, and see if anything weird happens with an undexxed egg?
It works wonderfully for me on mobile even with an undexed egg. I use pretty much all of the other QoL codes too XD

in action

Lynx • They/She • 35 • IV Breeder ShopDiscordJournal

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

Code

.mq2 #labpage #egglist>div>p { font-size: 0; } .mq2 #labpage #egglist>div { width: 45%; }
The egg descriptions are hidden, but if you are still working on unlocks, the progress bars are shown. (This is why I used font instead of display, even though it's kind of hacky heh) Should work in the QoL extra CSS box
Thanks for this! I had to change the width to 44% because they wouldn't go side-by-side at 45% on my phone lol Just a bit too small of a screen I guess!
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 217
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 631
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by BlackBlood1872

Thanks for this! I had to change the width to 44% because they wouldn't go side-by-side at 45% on my phone lol Just a bit too small of a screen I guess!
Thanks for telling me! I think I've fixed it so the widths shouldn't exceed 100% on even small devices.
Lunessca's AvatarLunessca
Hello! I don't know much about coding, but would it be possible to organize wishforge badges by rank? I'm trying to upgrade my badges and it'd be nice if I could see the lowest ones first. Thank you for any responses!
I'm a Searene Hoarder! Any you don't want can be sent to me at any time! Thank you for any help to my collection~
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Lunessca

Hello! I don't know much about coding, but would it be possible to organize wishforge badges by rank? I'm trying to upgrade my badges and it'd be nice if I could see the lowest ones first. Thank you for any responses!
I can't think of a way to do this with CSS alone. Using :has you might be able to select certain badge upgrade boxes based on current badge type, but actually reordering them flexibly is better suited for JavaScript. I suppose you could do something like hiding all badges that are not a particular level, and then set that level to be whatever your current lowest badge is?

Pages: 123··· 398399400401402403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page