PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 400401402403404405

QUOTE originally posted by Hamez

Is there an easy way while doing multiuser clicking to stack the showcase berries on top of the party berries? Find it advantageous in order to click more. Thanks for all yall do!
it's already done and in my guide!

Mochi ✪ 21 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
500/500
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 4466
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Orthworm! Most Recent Melan: Nincada!
Coded by Me! Credits

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

Good to know, thanks. @Timid-Decidueye, Camstar: If you take out the brackets in the img titles and use *= instead, the PFQ parser doesn't freak out and should let you save your skin:

Code

#partybox [data-pid] .name, #partybox [data-pid] .taste, #partybox [data-pid] .extra, #summarypage [data-pid] .name, #summarypage [data-pid] .taste, #summarypage [data-pid] .extra { position: relative; } #partybox [data-pid]::before, #summarypage [data-pid]::before { opacity: 0.2; display: block; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(100deg, transparent 0%, red 100%); } #partybox [data-pid]:has(img[title*='ALBINO'])::before, #summarypage [data-pid]:has(img[title*='ALBINO'])::before { content: ''; filter: brightness(300%); } #partybox [data-pid]:has(img[title*='SHINY'])::before, #summarypage [data-pid]:has(img[title*='SHINY'])::before { content: ''; filter: hue-rotate(60deg) brightness(300%); } #partybox [data-pid]:has(img[title*='MELANISTIC'])::before, #summarypage [data-pid]:has(img[title*='MELANISTIC'])::before { content: ''; filter: hue-rotate(270deg) brightness(300%); } .qolPartyHideAll #partybox [data-pid]::before { display: none; }
coming back to this! it isn't working when i put it in my skin, ehe
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Can you be more specific? Is it preventing you from saving or something else?
yeah! my bad. it's making the whole partybox thing turn red and i dont know how to fix it lolol
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by JustCallMeMochi

yeah! my bad. it's making the whole partybox thing turn red and i dont know how to fix it lolol
For the life of me I can't figure out why the stuff that's getting gradiented is so big, but the culprit is definitely this line: background-image: linear-gradient(100deg, transparent 0%, red 100%); I never tested the code for its original purpose, just to try to make it compile. It looks like it might be intended to change the S/A/M stars color? Perhaps its original author can help you more

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

For the life of me I can't figure out why the stuff that's getting gradiented is so big, but the culprit is definitely this line: background-image: linear-gradient(100deg, transparent 0%, red 100%); I never tested the code for its original purpose, just to try to make it compile. It looks like it might be intended to change the S/A/M stars color? Perhaps its original author can help you more
it's intended to make the individual party slots change color when there's a melanistic, shiny, or albino!! and yeah, i figured it was that line, but i can't figure out exactly what properties to change to fix it
hey, i'm sorry if i've missed it somewhere, but is there CSS to stack the berries when you're on someone's profile?
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

hey, i'm sorry if i've missed it somewhere, but is there CSS to stack the berries when you're on someone's profile?
there is! it's in my guide, the code is kinda long or else i would post it here lol

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

there is! it's in my guide, the code is kinda long or else i would post it here lol
that one is only for multi profile clicking right? i'm talking about when you're on just one individual profile
oh, gotcha. i think there's only stuff for multi profile clicking? i don't recall individual account stuff

Pages: 123··· 400401402403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page