PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 143144145146147··· 404405406

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

It definitely wouldn't be possible with plain CSS; ... You'd have to take the Pokemon's name and compare it to every single species name ... I appreciate you taking an interest! Glad you're having fun with it ^^
Thanks for the response (and for the existence of this thread, my goodness!) -- that was quick! For some reason I thought that even though you have to click on the pokemon and go into its summary if you want its 'species' name to be visible on the page, that you'd still be able to compare its given name with just its species name. Pretty flawed logic on my part >w< Glad I asked! I'm going to continue picking through the pages here and see if there's any other code I'd like to pick at... it's all so good! ^u^ Maybe I can learn from it too, since practical CSS is something I'm only starting to learn... Thanks for setting this thread up way back in '17; I'll keep reading along until I figure out how to be helpful too... <u< (Sorry if this reads like a small email ;w; I type more when I'm excited!)
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
grandmaster.pnga+.png
It looks like Bishop's journal had been deleted... Does anyone else have type race egg codes saved somewhere?
Collecting summon_hoo.png summon_cre.png summon_ray.png
I don’t know if it’s Bishop who made these ones but these are the codes I’m using. Qvg/steel-eggs So basically just replace the type with whatever type you’re after. I think for fighting though you’ll need to input ‘fight-eggs’ otherwise it won’t work.

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
m.pngsummon_mol.png×7/1000summon_mol.pngm.png

BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
grandmaster.pnga+.png
I'm not looking to use someone else's skin. I want to add the css to my own.
Jana Kennedy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJana Kennedy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
there is an archived version linked in the previous page in this thread, Blackline posted it and i believe that contains the code to insert into your own skin.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type fairy.png Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=steel.png
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying summon_mar.png
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 25zc and summon_zam.png
rusted shield
for around 30zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
MeowOrNever's AvatarMeowOrNever
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Haii! I’m sorry if this has been asked before and/or if I overlooked it, but is there a possible way to hide every user who doesn’t have 6 Pokémon/Eggs/mix of them in their parties when using the „open 10/jump” function? I know it doesn’t really make sense, so I’ll try to explain it with my poor English. Also, I’d like to mention that I have close to zero knowledge when it comes to coding, so yeah.. So, most of the time when I’m done with clicking the ’Rus host’s Pokémon I try to just go and click parties, but I get too bored/stressed when I have to click on people’s fields every 7th parties, because they have less than 6 Pokémon/eggs in their parties. I might be lazy, I’m not sure, but it totally just „kills the mood” for me. I know I could just ignore those parties/give party interactions only, but that would make me feel kinda bad, not to mention that a lot of people wouldn’t even click back if I interacted with less than 6 of their Pokémon. It was just a random idea, but I’d really appreciate every answers/help/tips if anyone has any! Thanks in advance! :)

QUOTE originally posted by MeowOrNever

Haii! I’m sorry if this has been asked before and/or if I overlooked it, but is there a possible way to hide every user who doesn’t have 6 Pokémon/Eggs/mix of them in their parties when using the „open 10/jump” function? I know it doesn’t really make sense, so I’ll try to explain it with my poor English. Also, I’d like to mention that I have close to zero knowledge when it comes to coding, so yeah.. So, most of the time when I’m done with clicking the ’Rus host’s Pokémon I try to just go and click parties, but I get too bored/stressed when I have to click on people’s fields every 7th parties, because they have less than 6 Pokémon/eggs in their parties. I might be lazy, I’m not sure, but it totally just „kills the mood” for me. I know I could just ignore those parties/give party interactions only, but that would make me feel kinda bad, not to mention that a lot of people wouldn’t even click back if I interacted with less than 6 of their Pokémon. It was just a random idea, but I’d really appreciate every answers/help/tips if anyone has any! Thanks in advance! :)
(Before reading, please keep in mind I'm not an expert!) I'm sure a code could be written for that, but... I don't think CSS specifically could help you with that. As far as I'm aware, a site skin only changes the way things look, or are set up. It couldn't change links to users based on the number of available party interactions.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
There's really nothing that can be done to help that issue with CSS. Even if there was a way to differentiate empty party slots from full party slots (can't look at the HTML to see if I could tell), there's nothing you could do with that information to remove the user from your list.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Luxrayzzz's AvatarLuxrayzzz
senior.png
How do you put the code in the shelter or new icon? I don't need help with the site skins.
  • Ads
  • Sprites
  • Clicklist

QUOTE originally posted by Luxrayzzz

How do you put the code in the shelter or new icon? I don't need help with the site skins.
I don't understand the question. If you were asking where the code goes, it's in "extra CSS" when you're editing your site skin. Edit: It may also be relevant to mention that one should always clear their browser's cache when updating a site skin that highlights or changes images.

Pages: 123··· 143144145146147··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page