PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 142143144145146··· 404405406

I made an alteration to the tampermonkey script that helps me identify missing eggdex eggs in the shelter (basically the same as the identify shiny/melan/delta script). But it uses if statements to check egg names and obviously does not work on chrome mobile. 1) Is this is okay to use (I'm not entirely sure what counts as cheating in this regard. It doesn't tell me what egg it is, just that I'm missing it. If it's not I'll delete it)? 2) I've tried googling it but I'm not quite understanding; is there an alternative to 'if' statements but for CSS because I want to put it into a skin instead (like how the one that circles all water types in the shelter works) because at the moment it queries "Egg " vs " Egg " (note the spaces) but if statements don't work in CSS?
gem_fire.png2,675/500gem_fire.png
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
That doesn't violate any rules since it's not performing any actions for you. The closest thing to if statements in CSS is attribute selectors, which is used in many of the example codes. However, this does not work for text content, so there is no way to do what you describe with CSS alone.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Oh okay, awesome thank you!
Rory's AvatarRory
grandmaster.pngss.png
Hi, can someone help me? I wanted to make a certain image in the pages from faded to 100% visible and backward, but with a code from tampermonkey (so I can use it on other websites too). How is it done? Sadly my knowledge of this kind of scripts is even smaller than my CSS and HTML...
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
master.pngc.png
A few things:

but with a code from tampermonkey (so I can use it on other websites too).
Tampermonkey is for inserting custom Javascript into any website. There's also tools for inserting custom CSS into any website. I recommend the extension "Stylus" but there are alternatives. Of course you can also use Tampermonkey to insert a script that modifies styles. Perhaps that's not the best tool for the job but it saves installing another extension.

from faded to 100% visible and backward
How would you change when it's 100% and 'back'? 100% while you hover and back when you unhover? Or a slider to control the opacity? Lastly, you say "from faded" so I take it the image is already faded. To revert that effect, we need to know how the site fades images. Maybe they're using an opaque overlay, or alter the opacity or filter CSS property. I think your problem is specific to a certain site, so you're going to have to link it so we can help. If you want, I'm happy to help here, through PM or discord (currently umbreon#5706). Many of us are also in the PFQ discord.
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
naobilynn's Avatarnaobilynn
champion.pnge.png
Does anyone have css pngs for type race eggs? The journal I was getting mine off of was deleted. I just need the pngs for each type so I can input it into my own skins.
I like having cute things in my signature.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
complete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by naobilynn

Does anyone have css pngs for type race eggs? The journal I was getting mine off of was deleted. I just need the pngs for each type so I can input it into my own skins.
Here's an archived version
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
naobilynn's Avatarnaobilynn
champion.pnge.png
Oh, thanks. This was actually the one I was using.
Everything in this thread has been super interesting! I'm now applying a couple CSS modifications for mass-clicking and shelter-picking, and having a lot more fun on the site. I wonder if it would be possible to highlight Shelter pokemon that have a nickname? I'm doubting it is, since you'd probably have to check the Pokemon's name against its species name (I'm sure it's difficult) and also filter out 'Egg' and '[Species] Egg', but it sounds like there are some pretty knowledgeable people here... If it's possible, I'm sure someone here would know!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
It definitely wouldn't be possible with plain CSS; this is because attribute selectors don't work on content/text, unfortunately. It would (technically) be possible with JS, but it'd be a massive pain to implement. You'd have to take the Pokemon's name and compare it to every single species name to make sure, which is. Just no. :p I appreciate you taking an interest! Glad you're having fun with it ^^

Pages: 123··· 142143144145146··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page