PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151617

NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
On average, how long would it take to hatch a shiny with only a radar?
Gif by KitKatKutie2
nikao's Avatarnikao
Could be wrong , but from what I did see it can be the first egg to hatch , to 40/120 and up to 400+eggs hatched...till you get fist shiny. Maybe also the poke you do hunt.
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
I’m terrified of breaking my chain during this tournament, so when the rules say that only “exact matching” the v-wave doesn’t break your chain, does it mean if the v-wave is ice I can only hatch single-type ice Pokémon? or are ice-grass types allowed too without breaking my chain?
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by inuyashas

I’m terrified of breaking my chain during this tournament, so when the rules say that only “exact matching” the v-wave doesn’t break your chain, does it mean if the v-wave is ice I can only hatch single-type ice Pokémon? or are ice-grass types allowed too without breaking my chain?
Anything that is at least part ice won't break your chain. Also, when you hatch an egg that would break your chain, you'll first get a pop-up which will ask you if you are sure you want to do that. And if your profile is up to date and you don't have a pokeradar, you also don't have a chain, so it would not matter anyways
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Actually you don't really need HM for hunting because I just finished a sucessful, not-ridiculously-long shiny hunt without it.
Bella-chan's AvatarBella-chan
I'm very sorry if someone else asked this question, I just didn't want to read through all of the questions, but can you use more than one shiny charm at once? Like you already activated a shiny charm, can you also activate another one while the first shiny chams is still active to increase the shiny chance? Or you have to wait after 24 hours to activate another one?
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Naoma.
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus

QUOTE originally posted by Bella-chan

I'm very sorry if someone else asked this question, I just didn't want to read through all of the questions, but can you use more than one shiny charm at once? Like you already activated a shiny charm, can you also activate another one while the first shiny chams is still active to increase the shiny chance? Or you have to wait after 24 hours to activate another one?
You can only use one at a time, so you'll have to wait until your current one runs out to use another one
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
sqwrms's Avatarsqwrms
question on shiny hunting- i see some people using two shinies as a breeding pair. does this raise your chances of a shiny? i can't see how it would but i thought i'd ask
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
It does not raise your chances of hatching shinies! In my experience, people do this because usually they have bought the shinies used in the pair from other users, and therefore the Pokemon have a better chance at making a high-percentage pair! (For example, my 99% Eevee pair consists of a Delta Normal-Normal Eevee I bought from one user and a Shiny Sylveon I bought from another!) Hope that helps explain it ^^
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
Finally updated the guide to remove PR+, sorry about that! There are probably still some changes needed (like events not breaking the shiny chain), but I'm not sure how much changed since the last time I hunted. If anyone finds outdated information, I'd really appreciate if you tell me!

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page