PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

pyroxatoxic's Avatarpyroxatoxic

QUOTE originally posted by MissingStar

QUOTE originally posted by VøidAcidThePrøxy

Here's a quick and probably stupid question. So, I'm new to the whole shiny hunting and legendary thing (I only got my current shinies from other people, same with most of my legendaries) If I go to summon a pokemon, like a Jirachi (totally not specific), and a shiny version of that pokemon gives me the egg, what does that mean? I got really confused when it happened, so I just wanna clear this all up. I want to know if I'm overthinking this or if it means something.
wouldn’t call it a dumb question because it’s happened to me several times. What I’ve found is it really doesn’t mean anything but the pokemon delivering the egg to you is shiny. The egg doesn’t hatch shiny unless you have more boosters than a shiny chain going, I think if that helps...?
Thank you, that actually clears a lot up for me ^^
my babies <3
DADDi's AvatarDADDi
Hi! I read the post and I was wondering about Fakemon? I have a 97% Searene pair and I tried breeding them with a bunch of clicks, but I got no eggs. Am I doing something wrong?
BLACK LIVES MATTER
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
No, it just takes a lot, and I do mean a lot, of clicks to get fakemon, and even variant eggs. Sometimes it can take 10k clicks to get one egg, or so I've heard. Though I think that might have been for Koroku.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
DADDi's AvatarDADDi
Oh okay, thank you so much!
Visren's AvatarVisren
I've been wondering about this for a bit. I understand hatching a shiny is an event of chance, but when is that pokemon "locked in"? What I mean by that is are the eggs determined shiny or not when they are created or only when hatching them? My current understanding is its determined when you're hatching them, but I started wondering about this after picking up a Yanma egg from the shelter and it hatched into a shiny. So was wondering if I was just extremely lucky or was some of it attributed to perhaps being a part of someone else's chain.
nikao's Avatarnikao
@Visren that is a god question^^ ...now a second part to your question...what about eggs hatched by shelter team, is there a change for them to be random s-a-m too... as they are also often from a chain breeding-hunting.... and what determined this chance...or are those then the random hatched s-a that one takes as egg from shelter who hatch special even when you dont hunt...?^^ but to your question... i think it really could be that it was because of a chain hunt or weekly hunt of someone...like so and so much eggs where hatched and the next one can be shiny or so, like with the egg you hatched...maybe...or it is random out of the blue^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I am not an authority, but any eggs hatched by the shelter team will never be s/a/m. Someone else asked that question, somewhere, and one of the moderators I believed answered that. As for random shinies, I believe it is decided when they are hatched, not created. It is the person's individual chain which boosts shiny chances of eggs they hatch, not of the chain of someone else. I believe it is like a roll of a die, if a certain number is rolled, when the egg hatches, it will hatch s/a/m; though the number (or range of numbers) is based on the boost of either an item or chain.
Visren's AvatarVisren

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

I am not an authority, but any eggs hatched by the shelter team will never be s/a/m. Someone else asked that question, somewhere, and one of the moderators I believed answered that. As for random shinies, I believe it is decided when they are hatched, not created. It is the person's individual chain which boosts shiny chances of eggs they hatch, not of the chain of someone else. I believe it is like a roll of a die, if a certain number is rolled, when the egg hatches, it will hatch s/a/m; though the number (or range of numbers) is based on the boost of either an item or chain.
Alrighty, thanks for that. Just wanted to ask and be sure. And thanks Nikao for offering your input as well. =]
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
Quick question: How many GP does it cost to recharge a shiny charm?
Gif by KitKatKutie2
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
There’s a table on the wiki! It costs 100 gp for one Charm, but as you recharge more at once the price goes down per Charm and the recharge takes less time ^^
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page