PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345··· 151617

lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
Good ways to get credits are by trading in the forums or using the market :) I got my credits from getting online chain rewards uwu
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

QUOTE originally posted by naesala

I have hypermode, and well.... only hypermode. I don't have the credits to buy a pokéradar, can I still chain without it? And are there any guides on how to pile up credits so I can buy the radar soon?
Nope, you need a PokéRadar to start a chain, the HM only powers it. Task list, the market, and interacting way too much could be a good way to earn credits. I'm currently earning Credits by selling items I don't need on the Market, or reselling items I see that are offered way too cheaply. You could also try buying a PokéRadar in the trade forums with a different currency (GP, ZC) instead of earning the credits.
MixterVEE's AvatarMixterVEE
can you hatch a shiny from an egg from the lab? i cannot find this information anywhere ):
Where an egg is created doesn't matter to its shiny chance.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
MixterVEE's AvatarMixterVEE
thank you for your answer :D
eyepencil's Avatareyepencil
My question is probably a silly one, but right now my chain is: Current chain: 36 / 35 — approximately 594% boost! How is this possible? I thought it would automatically reset after 35? Am I supposed to break the chain myself and start again? Just trying to clarify. Thanks!
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Your chain caps out at 35 (40, with Hypermode) and will reset once you hatch a shiny (without Hypermode.) You're not supposed to hatch a shiny in those first 35 (It's rare to do, but not impossible) so there is no reason to break your chain on purpose. I suggest you fully read what shiny hunting is if you're unfamiliar with it as this is an important part (the chaining, I mean.)
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
naesala's Avatarnaesala
I have hypermode, the radar with a boost of 3996%, the übercharm, and I've hatched about 120 eggs. I've still had no luck and I was just wondering if there was anything else I can do to boost my chances? I know it comes down to luck, but I've seen people only hatch about 90-100 and get more than one shiny, maybe even an albino.
All sprites and pictures are official pieces of their respective games. - Make him strong. [
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
The only thing left I believe is the Shiny Charm which only lasts a single day, or a Sei Day, but no one has any control over that.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
ShadowedFury's AvatarShadowedFury
This may be a very stupid question as I read the guide but I'm still having trouble understanding this a bit. I'm currently hunting Oricorio and I take any and all eggs that I get from a ditto and a pomme-pomme style. I'm hatching a lot of all 4 types and my radar states Current chain: 49 / 35 — approximately 594% boost! The different formes aren't breaking my chain but my question is: Can I keep hunting like this and randomly hatch a shiny out of the 4 styles or do I need to slim it down and only hunt one style to get the shiny? Thank you for any and all help that I recieve. This is my first shiny hunt and I want to do it right.

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page