PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
Like all of the bonuses, the percentage power varies between a few numbers. I don’t know the exact range but it’s probably on the wiki. I think the 22% chance is added to the percent you see on the pokeradar, but I could be wrong on that.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia

QUOTE originally posted by Magical Rose

Hi, can someone explain Sei power to me? If we have a 22 Sei power, does that mean we have a 22% higher chance of getting a shiny? Also, I've noticed that it's not always the same power, is the percentage random? I'm a little confused about this.
I gotta agree! I always thought sei power was 22% higher chance but in the same way as an albino radar works. ALso, you may wanna post this under the "help" forums to get a definite answer from someone
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose

QUOTE originally posted by BeetleJuices

QUOTE originally posted by Magical Rose

Hi, can someone explain Sei power to me? If we have a 22 Sei power, does that mean we have a 22% higher chance of getting a shiny? Also, I've noticed that it's not always the same power, is the percentage random? I'm a little confused about this.
I gotta agree! I always thought sei power was 22% higher chance but in the same way as an albino radar works. ALso, you may wanna post this under the "help" forums to get a definite answer from someone
I made a post in the help section. Hopefully I will get an answer soon. ^^
Pfp made by me.
I should have read this before hatching like 30 of the same egg. No way I can afford a pokeradar! Back to hatching eggs for my pokedex then! Thank you for this lovely guide though! Still figuring things out slowly!
This has probably been answered, but do shiny and ubercharms stack?? I always thought they did but I dont know.
  • Main
I am back ! I have a Hisuian Zorua hunt going! I have 0 for sale for 600GP or equiv
1S/0A/0M -370H 0 twin/0 troll
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by acer-of-spades

This has probably been answered, but do shiny and ubercharms stack?? I always thought they did but I dont know.
I'm fairly sure they do!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Frogboo's AvatarFrogboo
Real quick question! If I am shiny hunting Mareep and I have a Mareep chain going.. If I evolve a mareep into Laffy or Ampharos, does that break the Mareep egg chain?
current occupation: sleeping
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
It won't break the chain! Evolutions don't affect chains at all, just eggs that you hatch ^^
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Frogboo's AvatarFrogboo

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

It won't break the chain! Evolutions don't affect chains at all, just eggs that you hatch ^^
Awesome! Thank you so much :)
The first or second post said that hatching legends will break your chain, is there a way to get around that (i.e. a certain rank)? Or is it just full odds?
percy | he/they pfp is from pkmn rumble

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page