PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

QUOTE originally posted by OneTwo

Hello shiny (hunting) people, Pokeradar question: If I understand it correctly, the amount shown x/y means x pokemon in chain and y is the shiny one that's hatched.. Is this correct? I'm stumped cause I'm currently hunting Numels and my radar reading shows: 137/38 But I'm sure that if I hatched a shiny I would have noticed it.. Help? Please and thank you :3
137 is the length of your chain, 38 is what the chain ‘maxes’ at and it’ll give you a 1,277% boost to hatch shinies. If you had Hypermode, you’d be able to chain up to 40 eggs, this makes the chance of hatching a shiny 3,996%. The PFQ Wiki might be a good place to check out the info as it’s probably worded better. If you also want an easy way to know how many shinies you’ve hatched, you can use this code [inventory=shinyshiny] and it will tell you how many shinies you’ve hatched in your current hunt. If you want the chain length too, then you can use [inventory=shinychain]

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Vio99's AvatarVio99
@Doduo Does a kind of bbcode like this exist also for albinos?
@Vio99; As far as I've tested, no. I tried using the shinyshiny bbcode for albinos (albinoalbino) but it doesn't exist, probably because albinos don't actually chain like shinies do.
Uzumi's AvatarUzumi

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

137 is the length of your chain, 38 is what the chain ‘maxes’ at and it’ll give you a 1,277% boost to hatch shinies. If you had Hypermode, you’d be able to chain up to 40 eggs, this makes the chance of hatching a shiny 3,996%. The PFQ Wiki might be a good place to check out the info as it’s probably worded better.
Updated the guide with the 38 chain, thank you for the info!
Bangchan's AvatarBangchan
I apologize if this has already been asked, but can anyone tell me how much GP it costs to recharge a shiny charm once you have a shiny box? Thank you!
WWE/Pete Dunne gif made and edited by me.
Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe92

I apologize if this has already been asked, but can anyone tell me how much GP it costs to recharge a shiny charm once you have a shiny box? Thank you!
100gp! or with hypermode its 90gp
Bangchan's AvatarBangchan

QUOTE originally posted by BeetleJuices

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe92

100gp! or with hypermode its 90gp
Oh thank you so much! I've been wondering for ages! <3
Aerxya's AvatarAerxya
Hello, I'm sorry if the answer is somewhere else, I just couldn't find it... I just started a Nincada hunt and I was wondering what is the method to get a shiny Shedinja ? I mean, does it works by shiny chain or can it appear as I randomly evolve Nincada with a empty space in my party?
Score: 0
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
Fire trophy credit to volcarona, score badge to LycanKai
Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia

QUOTE originally posted by aerxya

Hello, I'm sorry if the answer is somewhere else, I just couldn't find it... I just started a Nincada hunt and I was wondering what is the method to get a shiny Shedinja ? I mean, does it works by shiny chain or can it appear as I randomly evolve Nincada with a empty space in my party?
you'd need to hatch a shiny nincada from the egg, which can be aquired with a chain and boosted on sei day, with an uber charm, with hyper mode, or with a shiny charm. You also need a pokeradar to begin.
Magical Rose's AvatarMagical Rose
Hi, can someone explain Sei power to me? If we have a 22 Sei power, does that mean we have a 22% higher chance of getting a shiny? Also, I've noticed that it's not always the same power, is the percentage random? I'm a little confused about this.
Pfp made by me.

Pages: 123··· 121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page