PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314151617

Ashtylon's AvatarAshtylon
If I'm not mistaken, I don't think hatching eggs without hypermode breaks your chain? Correct me if I'm wrong as it's been a long time since I hunted without it, but I don't believe it does.
Icon art is done by me! PM me if you'd like to buy puddle art and we can discuss c: <3 ZC or credits only. Ashtylon's character is © Ashtylon. Click my bab? <3
Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 35%
Hasty nature
LynnHemlocke's AvatarLynnHemlocke

QUOTE originally posted by Ashtylon

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think hatching eggs without hypermode breaks your chain? Correct me if I'm wrong as it's been a long time since I hunted without it, but I don't believe it does.
It does not. You can maintain a chain without Hypermode, you just don’t get Hypermode’s added bonuses.
Lynn
she/her
CST [UTC -06:00]

UFT RTE scatterbug, spewpa, vivillon [fancy]
1k cr - 10 gp - 1 zc each
send labelled trade or dm for a specific one

[shop banner goes here]

formerly Piano

Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
Removed HM from the "chain breaking" section, thanks for pointing it out!
Halographic's AvatarHalographic
is there any way to see your chain once you get pokeradar? or do you just keep track yourself
she / her ☆ 20 ⊹ ₊˙s / a sales pwyw art ₊ ˚⊹
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

QUOTE originally posted by Halographic

is there any way to see your chain once you get pokeradar? or do you just keep track yourself
You can click the button in the timers bar and it will lead you to the page to see your chain :)
Halographic's AvatarHalographic

QUOTE originally posted by Arsenal

QUOTE originally posted by Halographic

You can click the button in the timers bar and it will lead you to the page to see your chain :)
thank you so much !! i was searching everywhere :'>
Just wanted to double-check something since I don't see the info in the Wiki: I'm aware the PR+ has been discontinued, so you can chain to 35 with just the PokeRadar. Does hatching a shiny with only PokeRadar and no HM still reset the chain?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Nope. Hatched a Snowpix with only the radar. Kept my chain.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

Nope. Hatched a Snowpix with only the radar. Kept my chain.
Wonderful, thanks for the confirmation!
MuscleKurenai's AvatarMuscleKurenai
I've searched every page of this thread and even tried searching others and resorted to googling it, and I still can't find the answer to this.... When do bonuses affect the eggs in our party? For example, if get a batch of 6 Magikarp eggs for my Magikarp chain, and then activate HM/a charm/albino radar, will those 6 eggs be affected by the bonuses they provide or will the next 6? Sorry if that's confusing!

Pages: 123··· 1011121314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page