PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guide on Shiny Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 14151617

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by StormySeas99

The first or second post said that hatching legends will break your chain, is there a way to get around that (i.e. a certain rank)? Or is it just full odds?
The only way around it that I know of are if you're in a type race & the legend is that type, and maybe if the tournament calls for hatching a variety of eggs (Though, with the tournament, you want to always check the page to see what it says about chains)

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by StormySeas99

The first or second post said that hatching legends will break your chain, is there a way to get around that (i.e. a certain rank)? Or is it just full odds?
The only way around it that I know of are if you're in a type race & the legend is that type, and maybe if the tournament calls for hatching a variety of eggs (Though, with the tournament, you want to always check the page to see what it says about chains)
Okay, thank you!
percy | he/they pfp is from pkmn rumble
floaromas's Avatarfloaromas
Is it true that having your albino radar maxed out lowers your chance of hatching shinies? I've had no problem hatching albinos but I've found that shinies are super hard to come by.
flora | she/her | 24
ZazmentaRules's AvatarZazmentaRules
What is the base chance of a shiny no bonuses? Want to know since I got a shiny combee while doing the typerace with nothing activated
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
The base chances are unknown
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
VixenFin's AvatarVixenFin
i m using shiny charms and have been for a while on my eevee hunt but ive only hatched an albino and no shiny, i had ubercharm, pokeradar, and hypermode but still no shiny. i dont get it
🖤
2 / 550
Signature by CatEnergetic. GIF from the Offical Sailor Moon Anime!
rabbitlover12's Avatarrabbitlover12
Can you chain something else during an tournament if you have another chain going? Like, if I hatch a bunch of Weedles (since they don't break my chain this week bc of the tournament) would I get the chain bonus?
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip

QUOTE originally posted by rabbitlover12

Can you chain something else during an tournament if you have another chain going? Like, if I hatch a bunch of Weedles (since they don't break my chain this week bc of the tournament) would I get the chain bonus?
No, unfortunately you can only have one active chain at a time :c If you wanted to chain something new (for instance, Weedle), you'd have to first either a) break your current chain or b) save it with a PR Memory Stick-- then you'd be able to start a new chain. ^-^

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 0
Ina's AvatarIna
Hi, I have a question! Is it recommended to have the Gigaremo when trying to breed exclusives? Even with a good pair I seemed to struggle actually getting eggs regardless.

QUOTE originally posted by Ina

Hi, I have a question! Is it recommended to have the Gigaremo when trying to breed exclusives? Even with a good pair I seemed to struggle actually getting eggs regardless.
The Gigaremo can help, but you'd need a good supply of sweethearts or Easter eggs to keep the pair's happiness up, which can get expensive
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

Pages: 123··· 14151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page