PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 213214215

. You ranked 9th out of 1,363, placing you in the top 1%. Whoa, 9th place?? I wasn't expecting that :0
Quitting, please come check out my quitting sale here!
timid's Avatartimid

hi, yes im crying thank you for voting for my daughter and giving me my first 1st place
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 11th out of 1,363, placing you in the top 1%. yay, another top 1% finish, another step to my goal of having like ten million stages and making even fancier designs
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Well done everyone~ For the next contest, I'm gonna break the norms. >:3 No circular, symmetrical patterns. Who wants to join me in this challenge? Timid, I love the wooper babby. Congrats on 1st <3
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Yeah's AvatarYeah
I got 46th place, I thought I'd do better, but eh
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi

"You ranked 82nd out of 1,363, placing you in the top 7%." This was my first contest so I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it was actually pretty fun. I might give it another shot in the future....
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I wish I had had more time to vote this week (Tourney is taking most of my focus), esp to see more of the designs people did. I do like how many of you have already posted here :-) @Ladybug - Nicely done (you got me by two places :P). Love your use of a Delta poke. (I definitely want to enter more of my Dragon ones). @explorerofsky - Also nicely done (I got You by two places xD). Love the use of flowers with Comfey - not sure where the design ends and the Poke begins. Very creative. @Timid - Awesome Job! If I had seen it, I would have voted for it for sure. Great use of 'baby' colours :-) @Skiddo - Congrats on another top 1% finish. They really feel good, don't they? @GG boss - I like the psychedelic nature of your design. And you definitely used a cute pokemon. Top 4% is still a pretty good achievement. @ALKALi - Top 100 in your first contest? Not many can say that. And with that being your first effort ever, very much hope to see you entering more designs in the future :-) My entry and result...
*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 7th out of 1,363, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/31 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
Wow I like the designs you guys are posting! They are really very nice!! Well, I didn't do too bad this time either. Rather happy with my placing ^_^
*** You ranked 12th out of 1,363, placing you in the top 1%.
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Parafox's AvatarParafox

QUOTE originally posted by Ladybug

Well done everyone~ For the next contest, I'm gonna break the norms. >:3 No circular, symmetrical patterns. Who wants to join me in this challenge?
Oh yes, please! I'm honestly tired of seeing so many symmetrical patterns in each contest, I've even made it a rule for myself not to vote for anything with a circular design any more. ^^° (Although I admit that "shapely" contests really call for them...) I'd love to see more designs like the one of AKLALi. Great job, by the way! That's really cute and original. ^^
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
I think it'd be fun to have an extra challenge each week for the "competitive" contest entrants or honestly anyone who posts in this thread to add to their design. Something like "RADIAL" or "ASYMMETRIC" and stuff like that :P Either way, great job this week everyone, looking forward to seeing the designs for next week's contest! ^^ A lot of us placed pretty high this time around!

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 213214215

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page