PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 213214215216217

remade my entry for the same theme from a while back with different items to better hit the theme, maybe hoping to get a lil higher than in the 30s that one got
You ranked 1st out of 1,260, placing you in the top 1%. bro!!! my first 1st place <3
man idk what to put in here yet. i'll edit this later : 3137 avatar from splatoon 3 side order, recoloured by me
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
131st / top 11%
Enbees's AvatarEnbees
"You ranked 5th out of 1,260, placing you in the top 1%." I always rank higher on the ones I'm not a big fan of lol
Current Type Race score = 3491
Saving for Memory Stick!
672/200
All art by me.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
knew I wanted a beach theme, struggling with how I wanted to make the water and sand 'hey why not use colored eggs to help represent the water and sand' 176th in the top 14%!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Really like the ones posted so far :-) mine
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 6938 pts Current Shiny Hunt 7/1084 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Reima's AvatarReima
Personally got 76th place with this~ Was going for a calm hike up a mountain or such, not sure if it translated over that well xD But sometimes it's fun to experiment
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 3687
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I don't know who it was, but shoutout to the person last contest who had an Oshawott with a giant palm tree. That was probably my favorite out of all the entries I saw, something about it was adorable.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
2nd Place!
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
103rd / top 8%
SleaterKinney's AvatarSleaterKinney
59th, top 5% and my first top 100 in a contest!

Pages: 123··· 213214215216217

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page