PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 212213214

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A place to discuss Contests :D I'm quite pleased with my result this time around. My Slowpoke placed in the top 3%!
Use the new "Get BBCode" button to share yours ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
heres mine, top 9% , the previous one placed on top 8% (I feed this one with pokeblocks, unlike the previous one and still :P ) also, I totally disagree with the winner entry, In my opinion mega Persian looks cool instead of tough, I don't feel like using your psychic powers to levitate yourself is very relaxing for a psychic type pokemon, and It also feels like it has a saturation of accessories...
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
Here's mine, in the top 3%. And for the next contest, what do they mean by the theme "The Created" even? Any ideas anyone?
Credit for IMG
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The theme refers to the Accessories, so in this case you want "created" Accessories.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Good to see an explanation for the next contest's theme, helps me to see how and what to dress up my Pokemon with o3o And here's mine from the last contest. It placed in the top 5%, not bad :D
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
C: Gonna share my past two contest entries here~
1st contest, 35th place out of 2673! Not bad, in top 2%!
:v Didn't do so good for the 2nd contest, 505th place of 2706. Top 19% e u e" ..also I choose my Pokemon for contests based on what they like to eat lmao. not because they look particularly relaxed or gaudy or w/ever.
C: Made my avatar myself.
Ren's AvatarRen
First contest I ranked 41st out of 2,673, placing you in the top 2%.
Second contest You ranked 195th out of 2,706, placing you in the top 8%. It's sad that i couldn't make top 2%.
Avatar from Cardfight!! Vanguard
Cloasi's AvatarCloasi
You ranked 20th out of 2,706, placing you in the top 1%
I'm so happy that I got top 1% this time around! I spent way too much money on buying berries and pokeblocks though haha
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
I love how the Pyukumuku is holding the specs XD
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
:3c;; Had to refresh a bunch of times because it was hard finding entries that caught my eye for the voting round this time. Also had to catch myself from voting for shiny/albino/melans willy nilly because sometimes it's the Pokemon I like more than how well they're dressed. o u o Saw some really creative ones though, like a persian made out of puffyclouds and surfboards!

Pages: 123··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page