PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 211212213

nikao's Avatarnikao
That is true, there are real creative ones in the contest like Firesong did say, and i think i did see the same one, i would love to see it again!!! ^_^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
I ruined my entry for this contest T_T I accidentally clicked on the pokemon after placing the accessories, leaving some of them behind the pokemon when those accessories shouls be in front of the pokemon, for example, a carpet 😢😢😢
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Artesnia's AvatarArtesnia
So many creative entries this round! I'm looking through so many entries and they're all amazing and some of them are hilarious this time around. Can't wait to see the winner! Wonder if it will be a persian again? xD
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I did a sort of “Phoenix” theme for mine this round. I won’t reveal any more than that. When I saw the theme was “the created,” I instantly thought phoenix, because of the process it goes through, it burns to ashes and then arises from those ashes. I’ll share after the contest is over. X3
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC

QUOTE originally posted by DaniGC

I ruined my entry for this contest T_T I accidentally clicked on the pokemon after placing the accessories, leaving some of them behind the pokemon when those accessories shouls be in front of the pokemon, for example, a carpet 😢😢😢
This is what I was talking about, the carpet and the specs shouldn't be behind the pokemon but I accidentally clicked on it, top 21% so sad T_T Edit: I was about to get a little bit angry about the winner being another Persian ( Mega persian is still a persian ) but then, I saw that amazing giant cat made from accesories, I loved It, It fits the contest theme perfectly, congrats to the winner ! And finally, I would really like the next winner entry to be a different pokemon, too many Persians already...
Sunbeam47's AvatarSunbeam47
Here's mine
I actually got in the top 3% with it! I saw a ton of creative entries this round, good job everyone!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Top %4. Not bad! I did much better than the first and second time :) I shall do even better next time, hopefully.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
"It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 198th out of 2,574, placing you in the top 8%." :V Not horrible? I thought with the creation theme I'd go with magic wands made out of thin mushrooms (I think) and seashells and candy since it's getting close to Halloween.
C: Made my avatar myself.
bugology's Avatarbugology
KLINKLANG I LOVE YOU EDIT: @Sunbeam47 I voted for your image during the contest, it's super cute!! I love the little starman surfer :D
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
Niall's AvatarNiall

Thought my rocket ship Genesect was cute and wanted to share ;v; Love your entry Bugaboodle, I would have totally voted for that if I had seen it xD

Pages: 1234··· 211212213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page