PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 212213214215

KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
1st Place!! My first time getting 1st place in a Contest!!
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
125th / top 11%
Reima's AvatarReima
13th for me~ Had to do this on my phone while a friend was visiting, and they were very supportive xD Had a silly idea, wasn't sure in how well I'd manage to make it happen, but it ended up pretty decent~
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 0
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@KayLegg1997 - Huge Congrats on your First win! Well Done! And well deserved :-) Super happy with my result considering I used a Completely 'wrong' pokemon for my design ('cute' instead of 'smart'), that I realized Just as I submitted it :P - I really liked my design, and seems a Lot of you did too! :-D
. You ranked 52nd out of 1,240, placing you in the top 5%.
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/167 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I saw, loved and voted for both of your @KayLegg1997 & Trebor. Now, my entry. Once again absolutely shocked to actually score so high. My aim is top 100, maybe 50 depending on what the theme is. So imagine my surprise to come 4th. The really nice thing is that the absol is actually one my friend brought for me which makes this feel much more special.
I struggled a little with this design and still really dislike the the hat and headdress but I wanted to have max accessories and I see as high value ones.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
miha's Avatarmiha
14th for me. Wow, I never got a placement that high if I remember corectly
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
A puppet show? That's an amazing idea @Miha. It think maybe filling the space underneath may be something to consider next time. But that's my personal opinion. Maybe use confetti to make the wooden stand a little more colorful? Regardless a really nice entry.
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
54th for this entry. Not so bad considering it's my second time entering
Score: 0
typerace by LycanKai
tamhay's Avatartamhay
You ranked 9th out of 1,240, placing you in the top 1%. Quite pleased with 9th :)
Avatar and the 4 horseman drawn by me
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
82nd Place/Top 7%

Pages: 123··· 212213214215

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page