PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 212213214

Andrew1551's AvatarAndrew1551
You ranked 445th out of 1,295, placing you in the top 35%. my little girl

Mega's Mega Dexing

made by Knøck Øut tap to go to shop

my journal

made by Celenå https://pfq.link/~L2jg credits post

made by shinx

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Ah, Ladybug, another untoppable result. Congratulations! I saw a melan oshawott while voting that I thought would/should place very highly this week. Hopefully whoever designed it will post their results here as well. Myself, I just squeezed into the Top 1% again, thank you all for your votes :-)
*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 12th out of 1,295, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/4 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Andrew Yours looks amazing I got 24th with a similar design I used last time a cute festive was happening.
Which one is better?
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@GG boss, the one on the Left. I like the five (5) glitter boulders in that star pattern, rather than the four in the image on the right. It's a tighter design overall as well.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 29th out of 1,295, placing you in the top 3%.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Skiddo - Nice Design! I really like it :-) Really precise - very impressed with that. Well Done! (Should have placed much better, in my opinion)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 24th, I dont like Shapely or Solid or Sharp so this is fine
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Top 2% is a really good finish Ladybug, particularly for a Theme that is not a favourite of yours. Unexpected result for me...
*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 2nd out of 1,293, placing you in the top 1%. xD (I liked elements of my design, wasn't sure about the overall presentation though. Apparently A Lot of you liked it - thank you for your votes)
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
Actually quite surprised with my ranking. I'm joining again after sooo many months of not joining!
*** You ranked 32nd out of 1,293, placing you in the top 3%. I must add that I'm rather pleased with the result xD but now I'm wondering why! Not a favorite design of mine.
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 5th place <3

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page