PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 210211212

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Rushed entry for this upcoming week's Contest already submitted (yesterday). Mostly I just wanted the Notification gone from my toolbar. Sad really. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Yes Skiddo, I definitely agree with Ladybug that yours probably should have placed higher (imo anyways). Really cute Pokémon, spiral designed very festively. Well done :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/146 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Oh I have very high hopes with my design this week. If anything were to ruin it, it'd be the pokemon I chose to use, but I think it's a stellar design c:
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Yeah's AvatarYeah
I did worse than last time 31st
At least I got a silk veil
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- You ranked 3rd out of 1,265, placing you in the top 1%. Heck yea 3rd place two contests in a row bois I want 1st again though >:3
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
For the finished product I submitted, happy with a Top 50 result. Never saw 1st place while voting, but I do like it. Also, congrats to Ladybug on another 3rd place finish. Well done!
*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 45th out of 1,265, placing you in the top 4%.
You ranked 8th out of 1,265, placing you in the top 1%. 8th? 8th!!! I've never gotten so high in a contest before!! I had high hopes, but this is better than ever! :D
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- You ranked 5th out of 1,208, placing you in the top 1%. Im sad I failed to claim contest #69
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 28th out of 1,208, placing you in the top 3%.
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
You ranked 31st out of 1,208, placing you in the top 3%.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- B R E A T H E S A flawless performance! Bravo! You ranked 1st out of 1,295, placing you in the top 1%.

Pages: 123··· 7475767778··· 210211212

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page