PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 212213214

Yeah's AvatarYeah
Sure I’ll try that one
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Oh that sounds fun. May I join in that challenge? XD
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Oh that sounds fun. May I join in that challenge? XD
I think anyone subscribed to this thread can effectively 'join' any secondary design challenges that we decide on for any given week. On that note, I am going to wait another day or so, but at this point I think you have clearly won the non-circular/non-symmetrical challenge of this past week (having mixed your design up just enough). And there being Only 2 places higher than you possible - (as 1st doesn't qualify). I will send your prize once I wait that time, just to be sure. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Separately - just thinking out loud, wondering everyone's thoughts on the person offering up the challenge (each week, if we keep going) also offering up the 'prize' as well? It wouldn't have to be anything major, just something nice/useful. And/or the person offering up the prize (if there is one), gets to determine who has won? Or is that just a given? _________________________________________ <Editing, so I don't double post> In answer to a PM I received I said... There doesn't Have to be a prize giving (up to the people and all). Last week I offered up a prize to Ladybug's suggestion, just to provide a bit of incentive. Realized I don't want to be doing that Every week, so was asking on the thread if others thought giving prizes was something they wanted to continue, and if yes, how would that look. I guess I could have worded it better. (*the post above this edit)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Honestly I feel like it would be better to add extra challenges with the promise of prizes in a CLAN thread. My two cents. Not really gonna force anyone to go and do that. I just think it would be better organized there and, yknow, a place to have competitive contest designers gather.
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Well, that worked out okay xD "You ranked 15th out of 1,337, placing you in the top 2%."
*-*-*-*-*-*-* (Now wondering how it would have done right side up?)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- Didn't go for the upside-down entry stuff, but I abstained on a symmetrical thing again. You ranked 39th out of 1,337, placing you in the top 3%. EDIT; How about the next challenge be that you have to use a Delta'd pokemon? :3
Yeah's AvatarYeah
12th ! Wow upsidown pokemon really help @LadyBug Can we do another challenge other than that (I don't have any deltas )
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
WHOA I DIDN’T EXPECT THIS I expected maybe top 100 if I was lucky this time around. XD It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 6th out of 1,337, placing you in the top 1%.
Kotori's AvatarKotori
N'awww, I'm glad I finally got this design down! x,3 I did better than I expected too, 3rd place! Good job, everyone!
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by Bianca Murosaki!
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
Well this was a last minute throw-together and I didn't really know what I wanted xD But I still like my design.
*** You ranked 131st out of 1,337, placing you in the top 10% I kinda like the delta idea, but I think many users might struggle like GG boss who doesn't have any delta's to use.
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page