PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 213214215

fêrspñåï's Avatarfêrspñåï
thank you, niet! is there a list of the themes somewhere?
Cassy1235's AvatarCassy1235
I placed 147th out of 2,399, in the top 7%, I was really happy with this one.
Icon drawn by me. (Original Post)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I guess there is no rounding, because I am Literally one more user signed up for the contest away from being in the Top 1% *sad face*. My entry...
*-*-*-*-*-*-* "The Shapely" (Cute) You ranked 24th out of 2,399, placing you in the top 2%. See? Literally 1 more user (my percentage being 1.0004). Ah well, still my 3rd placing improvement in a row. I think my choices this time don't really need an explanation. Congratulation to the winner :-) And Niet's math is right. Each time there is a 1/60 probability of any single combination coming up. With the 1st four Not repeating, the chance the fifth one matches any one of the 1st four exactly is about 1 in 6.4. And now we watch to see how many users create and enter a Zen Persian ;-)
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
I was never good at math anyway ;-; I don't have particularly high hopes for my first Contest, seeing as how I don't have that many Accessories. I did make sure everything I used matched the theme and I stuffed my poor Aron full of Olive Pokéblocks, though :p
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Ahaha I was the one who entered little Wisteria here in the Cute Contest that just got over.
Theme: The Shapely Category: Cute It seems your Appeal score let you down. You ranked 1,056th out of 2,399, placing you in the top 45%. Yeah, I didn't have any Pokéblocks that would just boost just the Cute stat alone, but I'm actually pleased with how I did for my first contest nonetheless. This was more a practice round for me to see if I knew how to interpret and follow a theme. I think it's safe to say that I understood the theme, as the bar was merely a little bit smaller than the Popular votes I received. But anyway, time to stock up and plan for the next contest! :) Hope to see some wonderful entries this time around.
Avatar is from my DA: http://pikaholly.deviantart.com/art/Holly-the-Albino-Charizard-531873396 Click my Delta Babbus! They love to play!
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
The same exact entry from the first Relaxed contest won again.. ... :/
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Results are in! I'm not happy with the fact that the winner is a carbon copy of the first Relaxed/Tough contest, though :/

You ranked 22nd out of 2,386, placing you in the top 1%.
wooooow aron. Top 1% on my very first Contest. "It seems your Popularity score let you down" my butt.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
You ranked 48th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 3%. Yaaay :3
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Lorne's AvatarLorne
"You ranked 318th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 14%." Could've been worse ~
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 0 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
Firesong's AvatarFiresong
It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 37th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 2%. :v I'm okay with this.
C: Made my avatar myself.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 213214215

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page