PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 1234567··· 212213214

Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
*Gets second Place* Yay, I won out of the non persians. (People like cats, one winning each time isn't too suspicious) Out of 100 votes, 500 viewable entries, there's bound to be doubles. After the first 250, theres 250/2500 seen, so 10% chance of seeing a double, or one every second vote. (That seems too high, I don't think anyone sees that many). I was thinking more like a round, each one has to be shown once before something can be shown a second time. But theres probably more than one way to make it even. Even if its just any random five it might not be far off having everything shown roughly the same amount of times. Though if it is vote count, being shown more or less would give an advantage/disadvantage, vote percentage would be fair either way. Given that he knows the overall percentage of first and second place, maybe it is vote percentage. Only Niet knows. @fêrspñåï (Below) It seems no one does.Patience I guess, maybe Niet got busy, or changed something. Or maybe something bad has happened, like a bug because it wasn't use to a persian not winning. It will be fixes eventually. Patience for now.
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
fêrspñåï's Avatarfêrspñåï
I still don't see the results?
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
considering my VIP list shows that Niet was on 3 hours ago, I'm surprised he didn't notice it
Journal | Shop Art Shop
1539/4300 Dragon Gems
Sunbeam47's AvatarSunbeam47
Yay the results are finally up! and the winner isn't a Persian. Here was mine:
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
Here's mine, 145th, top 7%, looks like they liked my Dragon Ball themed Chimchar quite a lot :P
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
You ranked 179th out of 2,399, placing you in the top 8%. yay. X3 I’m super happy.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Golden-Goat's AvatarGolden-Goat
You ranked 862nd out of 2,399, placing you in the top 36% honestly, i had no idea what "shapely" meant, so im happy at 862nd place lol also, "the relaxed" again?
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
It seems your Theme score let you down. Try using Accessories that better match the chosen Theme and boost your score! You ranked 38th out of 2,399, placing you in the top 2%.
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
UrbanPhantom's AvatarUrbanPhantom
It seems your Appeal score let you down. Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score! You ranked 247th out of 2,399, placing you in the top 11%
18|Scotland
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Art & code
by me
art shop
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Here was mine, I couldn't think of what to do with the theme since it had multiple definitions so this is what I did:
I ranked 384th this time. For some odd reason though, it says my Appeal score let me down. But its Cute stat appears to be maxed out? I thought it would be Theme or even Popularity especially since not all of the accessories I used have a High stat for Shapely and I ranked lower than the last couple of times, but apparently Appeal was the worst of the 3 @_@
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare

Pages: 1234567··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page