PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 215216217

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
You ranked 169th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 8%. I rose up ten places. :3 I thought Nihilego looked like a pretty relaxed Pokémon... Jeez, that winning one though... -_- It’s probably the same person, which isn’t fair at all. They didn’t even try for this one. Oh well. Good job with that dirty loophole.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
kingtheory's Avatarkingtheory

You ranked 11th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 1%. I'm actually excited and surprised by this! :"D I guess farming for those Pokeblock+'s really did help. Gonna aim to be above 10th place next time. B)
icon art by simonetry
TYPE RACE score: 747
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by kingtheory

You ranked 11th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 1%. I'm actually excited and surprised by this! :"D I guess farming for those Pokeblock+'s really did help. Gonna aim to be above 10th place next time. B)
I remember that one! :D I voted for it!
LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
You ranked 99th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 5%. I think Raimundo did pretty well this time, heh and I love the new accessories.
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
*Theme:* The Relaxed *Category:* Tough It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score. You ranked 334th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 14%. "Popularity let you down" my butt though, the bar was just as big as the Theme bar, while the Appeal bar was still this tiny little thing compared to both...
Avatar is from my DA: http://pikaholly.deviantart.com/art/Holly-the-Albino-Charizard-531873396 Click my Delta Babbus! They love to play!
qwertypop's Avatarqwertypop

QUOTE originally posted by DaniGC

Pfffff I don't even know what to say right now, I'm so mad, lol At very least they could've participated with something different, something that is as good as that winning entry, it wasn't necessary to copy and paste it again, if that person cand do such amazing/good entries, why copy and paste when you can create something else ? Right ?

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Jeez, that winning one though... -_- It’s probably the same person, which isn’t fair at all. They didn’t even try for this one. Oh well. Good job with that dirty loophole.
Why create something else when you can copy and paste a good design you already made? It's already proven to work once, so it makes sense to try it again in hopes of similar results. Sure, you can call it lazy or uncreative- but the person definitely wasn't lazy or uncreative the first time around, so I see no problem with them benefiting from their hard work again. It's logical and apparently well-deserved since they won not once but twice c:
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by qwertypop

QUOTE originally posted by DaniGC

Pfffff I don't even know what to say right now, I'm so mad, lol At very least they could've participated with something different, something that is as good as that winning entry, it wasn't necessary to copy and paste it again, if that person cand do such amazing/good entries, why copy and paste when you can create something else ? Right ?

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Jeez, that winning one though... -_- It’s probably the same person, which isn’t fair at all. They didn’t even try for this one. Oh well. Good job with that dirty loophole.
Why create something else when you can copy and paste a good design you already made? It's already proven to work once, so it makes sense to try it again in hopes of similar results. Sure, you can call it lazy or uncreative- but the person definitely wasn't lazy or uncreative the first time around, so I see no problem with them benefiting from their hard work again. It's logical and apparently well-deserved since they won not once but twice c:
That’s exactly what I’m saying, but I say it in a negative tone of voice. Seriously, I do mean “good job” when I say it here. Sure it was lazy, but smart. Sneaky, but smart. Repetitive, but smart. But controversial nonetheless.
You ranked 5th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 1%. i was so close this time! amazingly this was the least effort I've put into a design xD but i guess that fits with the theme in general
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
I was more surprised the pursion won last time than this time, last time I saw more entries I liked better. Tough contests are stressful, relaxing way to do it is to use a pre made one, so in that way it fit the theme. I think I got lucky with my result. When I saw it a few days after I made it, I couldn't tell what it's suppose to be.
Using strength to lift up the truck to see if the mew is under it. Top 8%, so enough people must have got it.
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
NoWayy's AvatarNoWayy
I remember that during the last "relaxed" contest people said that the theme was more "the dark" than "the relaxed", so well..
You ranked 15th out of 2,386, placing you in the top 1%. I guess my evil Sandshrew was appreciated? xD

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 215216217

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page