PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 212213214

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Hey Ladybug, Well Done! You and I were thinking alike accessories wise (see my design below). Saw hundreds of designs, only voted for 30, but yours was one of them. Glad at least one of us placed Top 10 xD @FlärînãFåïry - that is quite the complex design. I don't think I've seen one quite like it before. Nicely done. Anything top 40 is a pretty good result these days, imo. (Despite my reaction last contest). Note: I did see the first place one on my many refreshes during voting, a few times, so figured it was going to place pretty high. Curious who designed it (and hoping they post here). My design and result...
*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 20th out of 1,197, placing you in the top 2%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/3 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Kotori's AvatarKotori
Well, I usually just lurk, but since you asked so nicely... 1st place would be me and lil Hikage here~ ;u; Woo! I'm usually in the top 1%, but this makes my 9th time actually getting 1st place! Thanks for the votes everyone! ^^
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by Bianca Murosaki!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Ooh, Flarina, that looks EPIC! And Kotori, what a cute Marshadow ;o; also omg so many balloons and so many 1st places how do you do it As for me... You ranked 22nd out of 1,197, placing you in the top 2%. 22nd is my best placing so far, I'm proud ^^
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

Top 4%! I've finally got a score high enough to make me want to post it here! I was going for a gray and pink theme to represent both cute and tough, I think I did pretty well for having most of the accessories not fit the theme (Or at least I think so.)
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 6th out of 1,205, placing you in the top 1%. Thank you Sylveon for bringing in my best ranking so far, and also a flower stage accessory ♥ Now I can use stages in my outfits like all the cool kids! ♥
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 39th! Way better than I thought that would place. I didn't really put effort this week to be honest. Lol.
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Kotori's AvatarKotori
I was so sure that Alolan Ninetales was going to win! It was really close, but lil Sonia managed to bring home the gold, 2nd week in a row! You like me! You really like me! Q//w//Q
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@ElementalDragon Welcome to the Top 50. I really like your design. If I had seen it, it certainly would have gotten my vote xD @Skiddo - you got me by one place (see below) :-D (can't argue 'cause... Sylveon xD) Also, love the 'cool kids' comment. @Ladybug - 39th without much effort is a pretty darn good result. Well Done! I am suspecting with the number of stages used for the 1st place design, that Kotori might be lurking nearby with another win. If so, wow, and Congratulations again. If not, would still like to see your design this week (for goal setting, if nothing else xD)* Here's mine, and my result...
*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 7th out of 1,205, placing you in the top 1%. *<Edit - Ha! I was right! Also, I am a very slow typer, you got your post in while I was still composing mine :P>
Kotori's AvatarKotori
@Trebor- Ooo, so you were that Lopunny! Great design, I remember voting for it and that Sylveon too! c: I really gotta get myself some of those Shooting Stars and Spotlights, they're so pretty!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Ladybug, we just can't say no to a surfboarding seal in sunglasses XD Kotori, wow, just wow!! I love the patterns and bright colours in both your winning designs, so here's a well-deserved double congrats ^^ But I really gotta ask you, what's your secret? Trebor, omg, seriously XD What a lovely design, though! And I need some disco balls myself Cx ElementalDragon, that colour coordination is amazing! Everything looks so good together :O

Pages: 123··· 6768697071··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page