PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 212213214

PepsiChick's AvatarPepsiChick
I saw this design today and thought it was one of the most original I've ever seen.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I have yet to see it while voting, but will admit I haven't seen anything like it (using those accessories that way) in over a year of Contests. Hopefully once the results are in, the owner will post here.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/2 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 6th out of 1,182, placing you in the top 1%. 6th place again, really? XD well, i gotta go for 6th next week too, and get 6-6-6 Congrats to the winning Minior, too! I love all the stars and the colour scheme *o*
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 20th place bois fixed it :P
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
ladybug how-- In all seriousness though, I love the symmetry of your design, and how everything ties in so well with Scizor's colours! Looks like an epic exploding supernova~
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Almost. 1st place... Lemmy guess... Kotori? (Presuming you went out and acquired comets and spotlights like you wanted to) Mine and my result...
*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 5th out of 1,182, placing you in the top 1%. (Got You by one this time Skiddo xD) Got the spirally effect I wanted, just not quite good enough (yet) figuring out what the voters want for top placing. <Edit> @Ladybug - zat iz definitesly a Hots one! (Also, when can we expect Drakesect to make an appearance, 'cause she is one (Really) cool Pokémon xD)
Kotori's AvatarKotori
Oooo, nice designs, everyone! c: And congrats to whoever got 1st, all those comets and spotlights go so well with Minior! This week, I got 4th place with Ryojin~ And 2nd place went to my best friend Bianca Murosaki with her Albino Clefable! ^^ She's been working hard to get in the top 5 and she did it!! So proud of her!
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by Bianca Murosaki!
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin
Woo, finally got in the top 5% this time! Still haven't gotten a top 1% spot, but I still think I did pretty good this time around, and I actually tried to match both the theme and the Contest typee;
My first shiny!
Laliana's AvatarLaliana
"A flawless performance" again! I'm so proud of my Minior (´▽`) The entry is a remake of my previous Smart/Gaudy design.

comparison

Thank you everyone for voting!
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

@Ladybug - zat iz definitesly a Hots one! (Also, when can we expect Drakesect to make an appearance, 'cause she is one (Really) cool Pokémon xD)
Sweats Totally didn't already try to flesh out a entry design for the next contest- Lol. You'll see her next week. Probably. If I don't get distracted by another mon But well done everyone else~

Pages: 123··· 6869707172··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page