PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 209210211

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Well 109th is the highest I've gotten nice I had the BBCode for it so I thought I'd post it here Honestly my original concept of Silken (the good delta boi) imagining the dragon/monster because of his book was lost but it still looks pretty cool and people like it I guess? :T the dragon just looks like an angry potato to me
they/he avatar by me
eura's Avatareura
. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 11th out of 1,182, placing you in the top 1%. mm not bad
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 20th out of 1,344, placing you in the top 2%.
0 / 200
Buying Viridian Epees for 25zc each in my shop!
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- you wanted her but you didn't like her :( 237th... rip. To be fair, cute doesn't really suit her anyway. I'll hold her until a fitting contest comes along. EDIT: WHY'S it always broken- fixed it... blame my phone
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Meh. Figured this one could go either way once I finished designing it. Felt the same seeing the ones I did while voting. Turns out away from the top 10 was the direction this time. You ranked 43rd out of 1,344, placing you in the top 4%.
*-*-*-*-*-* <Edit> @Ladybug - didn't see her while voting, would have voted for her if I did. (I definitely like her!)
AVID delta collector Team
Gigavolt Havoc (Electric)
: 8700 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/65 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
bugology's Avatarbugology

Copped out and reused this idea for like the third time! I do change it a little everytime I use it though, and I think this is the best version I've made (I ended up with top 2%, which isn't too bad considering it's been done several times since I first did it). @Trebor I thought that one was someone from here! I like it a lot, the angled music notes on the comets are super cute. Love the limited palette too!
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 15th place! I'm getting back into the swing of things. Most people probably didn't notice she was a melan when they voted. Or maybe they did. Am I the only one who votes for melans on sight because like... they worked hard enough already. Or at least someone did. It's melan, gotta vote, I don't make the rules-
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
You ranked 20th out of 1,256, placing you in the top 2%. 20th place again? xD
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
dne:bv (did not enter : barely voted) Just wasn't feeling it this week. Hope to see more high ranked designs posted here (as I never really know what to do with 'intangible'). Nicely done to the two posted above :-) <Edit> @Kotori (below) - I really like how you linked the balloons into your design, all of them.
Kotori's AvatarKotori
This week was the debut of my new Smart contest star, Bia-chan! :,3 Unfortunately, I've had to retire Ryosei the albino Rayquaza, due to his color now matching the background... Starting out strong with a 10th place entry this week! Here's hoping this cute lil bunny can be a 1st place winner too!
Alolan Vulpixie avatar drawn by Bianca Murosaki!

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page