PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 213214215

. Got 11th place, just missed that top 10 spot ^^
Quitting, please come check out my quitting sale here!
onahime's Avataronahime
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- Honestly I'm a little surprised. I thought this would've done better than 66th place, but oh well. Can't all be winners
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
45th place, and top 4%! I'm pretty proud of my girl owo Additionally, may I ask if anyone has any PokeBlock blending/feeding tips? owo
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
- 13th place bois
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Well done Ladybug :-D Mine did Way better than I thought it would
*-*-*-*-**-* You ranked 19th out of 1,205, placing you in the top 2%.
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 2/173 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
As I clicked the Ninetails a couple of days ago I figured it would have it for sure... and then THIS happened You ranked 2nd out of 1,205, placing you in the top 1%.

I've never been the runner up before:D so thankyou everyone that voted for my beautiful lady

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
. I got 11th! Pretty surprising considering this was pretty low-effort on my part, but still, thanks for voting for me!
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
That is Really well done Kannameyria! Completely original design (from anything I've seen in more than a year of Contests anyways). Well deserved placing :-) Hey explorerofsky, I wasn't able to vote much this contest, but yours was one I did vote for, nicely done!
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick

It seems your appeal score let you down.Pay attention to your Pokémon’s Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score! You ranks 371st out of 1,205,placing you in the top 31%.
Im definitely not proud at this,but my lack of accessories is just nasty.I used too much accessories and my appeal hit me in the face.Time to waste more berries on Pokéblocks
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only

Pages: 123··· 6566676869··· 213214215

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page