PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 214215216

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I was SO shocked to get 3rd place?? I've never done so well, and I was slightly panicked when I saw sooo many Sei entries. I was like, great, overused so no one will vote for it.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
I just sent my entry for this next contest, I gotta say, I am really happy and convinced about this one, let's see how high it scores :) Also, I personally don't like using Custom Sprites as I believe using them is unfair since most of them come with "special items" like Birth Sei's hammock, sunglasses, etc... Its like dressing an already dressed pokemon...It's like some sort of advantage I don't consider fair, I'd rather give a pokemon their own sunglasses or hammock... is it just me ? :p
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Laliana's AvatarLaliana
I just saw this while voting, and I think it's really cool! Good luck to whoever made it!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Ok so swear I see the same exact entry every contest. It’s a Latios surrounded by balloons. I’m not angry or anything about it, I just dislike copies. It’s like that one time during the first few contests, when the mega Persian won. A couple contests later, we had the exact same theme and the exact same category. The exact same freakin entry won, and plenty of people were salty about it, me included. It just irritates me that people just copy and paste things like this a lot. It’s not like they will do what that entry did, but... Yeah.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Ok so swear I see the same exact entry every contest. It’s a Latios surrounded by balloons. I’m not angry or anything about it, I just dislike copies. It’s like that one time during the first few contests, when the mega Persian won. A couple contests later, we had the exact same theme and the exact same category. The exact same freakin entry won, and plenty of people were salty about it, me included. It just irritates me that people just copy and paste things like this a lot. It’s not like they will do what that entry did, but... Yeah.
Does it matter though? ^^" The player probably just wants some gp and doesn't care about contests *shrugs*
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

Does it matter though? ^^" The player probably just wants some gp and doesn't care about contests *shrugs*
I mean yeah, they could be doing it for many reasons, like getting gp, testing something out, or just entering just because, but it has started to sort of bother me. You can’t blame me for not wanting to see the same things over and over. I’m not saying it’s bad either. I’m not saying they should stop. I’m just commenting on it. XD Expressing my opinion, really.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000

I mean yeah, they could be doing it for many reasons, like getting gp, testing something out, or just entering just because, but it has started to sort of bother me. You can’t blame me for not wanting to see the same things over and over. I’m not saying it’s bad either. I’m not saying they should stop. I’m just commenting on it. XD Expressing my opinion, really.
Ah, my bad then ^^ I just remembered how upset everyone got over the Persian won, and thought about how upset the poor person who entered it might've felt and well *shrugs* But, yeah, can't blame you for wanting to see something different.
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
264th place? Aww. I had high hopes for my girl. Oh well. I still like her~
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Quote's AvatarQuote
You ranked 20th out of 1,674, placing you in the top 2% Woah, that's my best yet
avatar credit to NiCALIS and Pixel for the art of the game Cave Story
Roggenaphy's AvatarRoggenaphy
19th! I’m surprised Snips placed so high- this is my best so far :D I had a lot of fun making this one~

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[centre]Collecting [item=Wishing Stone]+[item=Adamant Orb] *~[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/121248/Roggenaphy-s-Shop-S-A-Pairs]Shop[/url]~* [pkmn=Roggenrola][pkmn=Manaphy] [/centre]

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 214215216

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page