PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 214215216

Laliana's AvatarLaliana
Ahhh, thank you very much for your vote and for the kind words! *_*
TrashOpossum's AvatarTrashOpossum
"You ranked 99th out of 1,669, placing you in the top 6%." Not bad! I'm pretty happy with my ranking and my entry. :>

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Agh wow! X3 The one with the sleeping illumise with the dream cloud and the first place thing is SO COOL and creative!!! I have never seen that idea portrayed before, so I just wanted to say.
My pokemon was a volbeat but I think you might have been looking at my entry? Thank you very much for the kind words!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by TrashOpossum

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Agh wow! X3 The one with the sleeping illumise with the dream cloud and the first place thing is SO COOL and creative!!! I have never seen that idea portrayed before, so I just wanted to say.
My pokemon was a volbeat but I think you might have been looking at my entry? Thank you very much for the kind words!
It was!!! Sorry, I confuse volbeat and illumise a lot. XP
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Cecilia's AvatarCecilia
well, volbeat and illumise are essentially the same pokemon as gender diffrences :P
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Best I’ve ever did, 9%. Without pokeblocks to XD. Still need to be better though because I’m not creative
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Top 5 percent! I never do that good in contests, so this was my best score yet. It's upposed to be a raincloud.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
504th, might be the only or at least, one of the few entries that have something related to the 'Relaxing' theme... Kinda annoyed by the fact that those geometrical, pattern based entries ranks so high, most I saw didn't even have something to do with the theme... After putting so much effort to follow the theme and category as much as possible, watching those entries that had barely anything or just nothing at all to do with the contest, I just don't care about the Contest anymore, I'll just put a little effort on the entries to get thay nice weekly GP reward and nothing else :P I mean it's obvious that people play Contest an absolutely different way than I do, and I don't know about everybody else but I am not going to join that trend 😉
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
@DaniGC Actually, they do have something to do with the theme ^^" The 'relaxed' is actually closer to the 'dark', it's probably a translation error on Nintendo's part, maybe? But if you look at the matching accessories, you'll notice they have more to do with the colour dark than actual 'relaxing'. Either way, I realised people might not know that and tried to combine both to get my mew relaxing on black fluffy cotton. :3 But, uh, maybe try not to be too harsh on others? The contests are really fun, there's no need to be so strict about following themes. Just have fun dressing up your mon ^^
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

@DaniGC Actually, they do have something to do with the theme ^^" The 'relaxed' is actually closer to the 'dark', it's probably a translation error on Nintendo's part, maybe? But if you look at the matching accessories, you'll notice they have more to do with the colour dark than actual 'relaxing'. Either way, I realised people might not know that and tried to combine both to get my mew relaxing on black fluffy cotton. :3 But, uh, maybe try not to be too harsh on others? The contests are really fun, there's no need to be so strict about following themes. Just have fun dressing up your mon ^^
Hmmm I made that post considering only the entry itslef, not the accesories used, not anyhing else, a little error by me :P Also I have never though about the "dark" as something relaxing... I actually have fun with contest, Its just that when I see this kind of, what I consider to be 'unfair results' for my entries I get a little upset... :P I actually like you entry, It migh look like a few of those pattern based entries, but this one has something unique... It's the mega mew I think... :D
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
@DaniGC It's alright, this theme is actually really confusing xD I'd suggest using this link to help with accessories ^^ Good luck! And I'm super glad you liked my mew ^~^

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 214215216

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page