PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 212213214

bugology's Avatarbugology

15th place, top 1%! Didn't feel like putting actual thought into it this time and just threw together a bunch of stuff into a circle, so it's kinda funny that it ended up ranking way higher than the ones I put more effort into (though not surprising, since most people only look at each entry for like two seconds so it makes sense that eye-catching entries are more effective than convoluted narratives you have to look at for longer to "get"). I am happy with the outcome though, so I'm not bothered! @Pepprikka I love yours!! It's got such a pretty color scheme, and that Ledian's adorable :D
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
heysoup's Avatarheysoup
250th place. Tried to do a stargazing thing, maybe it wasn’t so evident?
☆〜(ゝ。∂) Profile pic by me
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan

You ranked 48th out of 1,674, placing you in the top 3%. I did a lot better than I expected. I actually felt unsatisfied about the bottom half of the picture after I entered it.
koalacorn13's Avatarkoalacorn13
WHAT!?!14th place best score yet!
Made by Iridion Krystall with flabebe sprite from conyjams at deviantart
sprite made by Artistic Sans
Made by Volixagarde
made by acrticfox
made by SkullBossGuzma
Made by AnAbsolsGhost
My avatar is made by Clow
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
that was alright
You ranked 89th out of 1,674, placing you in the top 6%. for that i just started piling up random sparkly thingies and puffy smoke so its like a spirit of some kind.
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
ForfLord's AvatarForfLord

I'm a little frustrated because I didn't max out the dressup score this time, but I love making wings out of different things too much to really feel bad about it. I just can't not go with the angel motif whenever the Intangible is chosen as theme. Whoops. 23rd out of 1,674, top 2%
Hoarding: Avatar drawn by me.
100 / 250
TrashOpossum's AvatarTrashOpossum
'You ranked 81st out of 1,674, placing you in the top 5%.' Surprisingly high for how little idea I had on what to do. Kinda tried to make it look like the moon or something.
DaniGC's AvatarDaniGC
307th, top 19% Oh, the irony... I have been complaining about entries not being appealing to the theme, and my entry doesn't fit the theme at all, based on the accessories used of course :P It's popularity score was really high tho... :P
(Profile pic is a screenshot from Pokemon GO Resized by thedorkychicken https://pokefarm.com/user/thedorkychicken)
~ Wow, 10th place! This is my new best! I thought this one was really good but I'm so gald I broke top 10!!!
Quitting, please come check out my quitting sale here!
ForfLord's AvatarForfLord
-ly dressed ;P 83rd out of 1,587, top 6% is way higher than I expected, mostly because I didn't think people would find the idea as funny as I did, and my theme score was terrible because I wanted to make the image work with the pun no matter the cost. Consider. Sentret in suits.

Pages: 123··· 4142434445··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page