PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 212213214

Top 17 percent. Not bad, but not impressive. Could have used more stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
SystemSolar's AvatarSystemSolar
Really basic entry, but I managed to get 166th place. Best entry yet, top 11%!
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
didnt expect anything better
You ranked 407th out of 1,587, placing you in the top 26%. so i meant it to be a cool flaming sword but then i decided that since i added the blue scales anyway, the other half could be a cool icy sword! so this mess happened. to be honest it doesnt look like a sword at a quick glance.
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
TrashOpossum's AvatarTrashOpossum
'You ranked 81st out of 1,587, placing you in the top 6%.' Seems like my ninja-entry did alright.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Tried to do a snowflake kind of image. Not a bad result, considering.
*-*-*-*-* You ranked 45th out of 1,550, placing you in the top 3%.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Roggenaphy's AvatarRoggenaphy
You ranked 2nd out of 1,550, placing you in the top 1% Oh wow! I wasnt expecting that, I’m so surprised! I wasn’t sure what Pokemon to enter so I just used a Salazzle from my hunt and went along with some sort of fire festival-y thing. Thanks for the votes <3

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[centre]Collecting [item=Wishing Stone]+[item=Adamant Orb] *~[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/121248/Roggenaphy-s-Shop-S-A-Pairs]Shop[/url]~* [pkmn=Roggenrola][pkmn=Manaphy] [/centre]
Second last festive contest and now first with this one. Slightly altered version of the other entry. Still wanted to make sure the accessory colours complimented the Pokémon colour, however. You ranked 1st out of 1,550, placing you in the top 1%. You won! Congratulations!
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
I have to be honest. I have no idea how I placed where I did xD I surely did not expect this! You ranked 7th out of 1,550, placing you in the top 1%.
*** This is the best I have done so far (*)u(*)
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
that was ok
You ranked 237th out of 1,550, placing you in the top 16%. so i think i put him on a pedestal in the sky an went with it. put a lot of glowy everywhere. eventually decided to make a floating plant rock concert.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
4th? Huh o.o
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page