PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 212213214

ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
You ranked 153rd out of 1,459, placing you in the top 11%. so i kinda replicated my first the festive - smart entry what with all the balloons and stuff but some extra sprinkles on top of it
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock

"You ranked 467th out of 1,459, placing you in the top 33%." This is my second time getting in the top third if memory serves me right. This got me 119 GP, which ain't anything to sneeze at! And of course... "It seems your Appeal score let you down. Pay attention to your Pokémon's Contest Stats and feed it Pokéblocks to match the category and boost your score!" ...every time.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
You ranked 15th out of 1,459, placing you in the top 2%. AHHHHHHHHH
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Wow, rainbow sneks are pretty popular this time around :v
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

Wow, rainbow sneks are pretty popular this time around :v
No kidding. Wow is right.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Snomflake's AvatarSnomflake
top 41% ehh not good but not bad either
  • Random Stuff
  • Sprites
  • Tab 3
DemonicGiratina/lover of water types
Made By AnAbsolGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost
Click him?
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Ranked 15th! (Top 1%)
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir

You ranked 361st out of 1,503, placing you in the top 25%. Shameless Pink Floyd reference, of course. :P Also, yes. The appeal score was the letdown according to Sally AGAIN. When is it not? The Appeal Score's probably even the negative to society as a whole, what isn't being let down by the appeal score.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Another top 1% finish :-D Seems balloons were the right thing this time. @Camwoodstock - love the blatant Floyd reference. I know it can be a pain blending up some '+' pokeblocks, but the increased contest rank can be seen as worth the effort. (And unlike the real world, ANY poke can have any of it's appeal stats raised to max (2 stats if you do it right).
*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 11th out of 1,503, placing you in the top 1%.

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

I know it can be a pain blending up some '+' pokeblocks, but the increased contest rank can be seen as worth the effort. (And unlike the real world, ANY poke can have any of it's appeal stats raised to max (2 stats if you do it right).
With El Fantabuloso (my fabulous alolan golem), I tried to use one of each Gold Pokeblock+ to get an equal "Any" appeal, but for some reason it turned out lopsided... Any clue how to do that? Would that even be effective?

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page