PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 212213214

Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

I know it can be a pain blending up some '+' pokeblocks, but the increased contest rank can be seen as worth the effort. (And unlike the real world, ANY poke can have any of it's appeal stats raised to max (2 stats if you do it right).
With El Fantabuloso (my fabulous alolan golem), I tried to use one of each Gold Pokeblock+ to get an equal "Any" appeal, but for some reason it turned out lopsided... Any clue how to do that? Would that even be effective?
You should get another 50 places upwards just for the name of your pokemon xD I believe for the Contest results, the stat that is in play must be higher (or Way higher) than the pokes other stats to be effective, results wise. So I don't think having them even would help you any. But that is informed speculation and not known knowledge. Anyone else know?
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
heysoup's Avatarheysoup
You ranked 1st out of 1,503, placing you in the top 1%. Wow. I was not expecting that.

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

You should get another 50 places upwards just for the name of your pokemon xD I believe for the Contest results, the stat that is in play must be higher (or Way higher) than the pokes other stats to be effective, results wise. So I don't think having them even would help you any. But that is informed speculation and not known knowledge. Anyone else know?
Pretty sure you’re right- the Contest page mentions something about other stats overshadowing the main stat if they’re maxed as well.
☆〜(ゝ。∂) Profile pic by me
bugology's Avatarbugology
HOLEY MOLEY!!!!

"You ranked 6th out of 1,503, placing you in the top 1%." That's the best I've ever done!! Now I'm kicking myself for putting the Puffy Clouds there though, I wasn't expecting to do well at all this time around and so I figured adding two non-"Colorful" items wouldn't change much. I wonder how I would have done if I'd stayed with the theme! I'm really happy with this score anyways though, I'm so surprised!
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
ehh
You ranked 254th out of 1,503, placing you in the top 17%. so i just started piling scales on top of him i think? then just gave him a mohawk. thats it i didnt have many ideas
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
TrashOpossum's AvatarTrashOpossum
"You ranked 68th out of 1,503, placing you in the top 5%." I'm satisfied! Tried to make a very happy cloud raining down flowers because I love the flower items too much.
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
You ranked 98th out of 1,503, placing you in the top 7%. THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER DONE
beemo's Avatarbeemo
It's tiiiime!
I don’t have a signature.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000

QUOTE originally posted by Beemo

It's tiiiime!
Someone is excited. Super delta costume? X'D
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
beemo's Avatarbeemo

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

QUOTE originally posted by Beemo

It's tiiiime!
Someone is excited. Super delta costume? X'D
Haha, naw. I didn't use a Delta this time around. But my dress up is just ridiculous and I hope it makes people laugh. Or sigh.
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Dumb question, but is there any actual inherent benefit to using a shiny/albino/melan/delta? Or is it just something people use to get popularity votes from players?
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page