PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 214215216

Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Camwoodstock

Dumb question, but is there any actual inherent benefit to using a shiny/albino/melan/delta? Or is it just something people use to get popularity votes from players?
just something people use to get popularity votes from players
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/160 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
beemo's Avatarbeemo
Or they just like their shiny/albino/delta/melan pokemon and want to dress them up.
I don’t have a signature.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000

QUOTE originally posted by Beemo

Or they just like their shiny/albino/delta/melan pokemon and want to dress them up.
Yeah, exactly. I love dressing albinos/shinies because their colours are so pretty. Melans colours clash with most accessories tho ;;;
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

QUOTE originally posted by Beemo

Yeah, exactly. I love dressing albinos/shinies because their colours are so pretty. Melans colours clash with most accessories tho ;;;
Yes, I should have inculded personal preference as well. Sometimes the shiny/albino (or mega, or mega shiny/albino) just goes better with the accessories one wants to use :-)
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
You ranked 127th out of 1,432, placing you in the top 9%. I had fun with this one xD
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
You ranked 9th out of 1,432, placing you in the top 1%. W H A T HIGHEST PLACE IVE EVER GOTTEN
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
beemo's Avatarbeemo
I got like 400, which isn't great or anything. But the popularity was pretty high..lol.
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Beemo - I laughed for about 2 minutes on and off seeing your one. Did not hit the Theme or the category in Any way in my mind, but still got a vote from me. My entry and result... Been wanting to do something like this for 'Shapely' for a while now, turned out okay I think :-)
*-*-*-*-*-*-* You ranked 25th out of 1,432, placing you in the top 2%.
GhostWives's AvatarGhostWives

A flawless performance! Bravo! You ranked 1st out of 1,432, placing you in the top 1%
OMG I knew my shiny Mega Lapras would do well, but I didn't expect MAXING OUT THE CONTEST BAR. Holy smokes!
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
You ranked 37th out of 1,432, placing you in the top 3%. This is the best I've gotten so far o:
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 214215216

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page