PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3738394041··· 216217218

XØXØ's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXØXØ
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Whoever had the Albino Wailord.. YOU ARE TOO GOOD! I wish I took a screenshot of it. It was my favorite one. Albino Wailord as a White Bunny!
Collecting Wishing Stars!
summon_ete.png× 208 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
master.pngc+.png
You ranked 34th out of 1,797, placing you in the top 2%. Not bad I guess, didn't really have many easter accessories.

Last time...

You ranked 32nd out of 1,848, placing you in the top 2%. Pretty close ranking to this time as well
I seem to have the same kinda basic design each time, I need to think of something better
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%) summon_tko.png
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura
Riding a flaming surfboard through the sky with the help of balloons.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
bugology's Avatarbugology
master.pngc.png

Tried to make mine look St. Patricksy, ended up with the world's worst rainbow! I think it turned out decent regardless, though. Kricketune makes a good leprechaun. @FlameDragon, yours is adorable!! I love the ear bows :'D
Watch me liquefy in real-time! h.png(avatar is official TCG art)h.png
Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
I think I just saw and voted for (what should be) this week's winner. Fit both the theme and category Very well, plus a good design (excellent use of 'dark' accessories). In my mind will be hard to beat (at least by anything I have seen so far). Looking forward to see if I am right xD
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Yeah's AvatarYeah
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

I think I just saw and voted for (what should be) this week's winner. Fit both the theme and category Very well, plus a good design (excellent use of 'dark' accessories). In my mind will be hard to beat (at least by anything I have seen so far). Looking forward to see if I am right xD
What was it?
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 summon_mew.png till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
A mega ninetails (possibly shiny), in a very esthetically pleasing pattern of dark accessories.
ICEBÜNN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngICEBÜNN
graphics.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
Agh wow! X3 The one with the sleeping illumise with the dream cloud and the first place thing is SO COOL and creative!!! I have never seen that idea portrayed before, so I just wanted to say.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Agent3's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAgent3
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
You ranked 29th out of 1,669, placing you in the top 2%. WELL... that's the highest I've placed yet
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
s.pngsummon_rex.png4.png
Cecilia's AvatarCecilia
master.pngd.png
27th place, in top 2% I'm happy, though it woulda been nice to get in the top 1% so I could get the stage too. Oh well
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^

Pages: 123··· 3738394041··· 216217218

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page