PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Warriors Unite - Again!

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 666768

when i did read the aprentices quest

spoilers

ya sure?

fine...

sandstorm dies of infection when a fence cuts open a wound on her sholder and she got really sick and i felt so bad for her gandson alderpaw(heart in 2 books)
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-
frayed's Avatarfrayed

QUOTE originally posted by Dingo Blue

Oooh names. I used to be super strict on names but now it’s like ehhhh? Like obviously I would go uhh wat at a ThunderClan cat named something like Penguinkit, or Sharkkit, because those things just don’t naturally occur in the general environment. Makes sense, since well wild cats wouldn’t even know what those things are, or even picture them. But then, why do cats use human words? If cats don’t know what hammers are, how do they know what trees are? Coincidence? I love in BrS when Greystripe is touring the others through the house, and points out a chair, kitchen, etc. because it really makes that disconnect between, say, our per kitties and feral cats that have no human interaction. Some things could have been handled better, but I still live how the cats anthrophomorphise things to them. Like calling the wheels of a car ‘paws’ (multiple mentions of ‘monsters not wanting wet paws’). They kinda really are just furry people, as has been said by Kate I think? It also draws attention to how much humans do this too - we love giving things human traits because they’re familiar, so why wouldn’t cats? What name would a cat give a hammer? What would they call a motorcycle, since it’s so different to a car? And for those of you who remember Millie saying she couldn’t get sick, then getting sick, cats get booster shots once a year, so maybe she was past her due date ;0 Honestly though Erin throws so much universe building out the window that I’m gonna put a big ol’ box under there to catch it all. That, and they are fantasy books so a little suspension of disbelief is pretty good.
In the Graystripe manga, he lived as a kittypet after he was taken by the Twolegs in the second series. He noted he wasn’t allowed outside, so he was stuck in a lot. when he finally escaped, he met Millie. I personally find it funny that when Millie joins TC, she says she can’t get sick but in Long Shadows she catches greencough. :p
my activity on the site is on and off contact me elsewhere if youre interested in talking to me hohoho (all socials are in my bio :D) art from revue starlight!
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
is it true theres a warrior cats tv series??? i was looking up if there was gping ti be a movie and came acrossed a website that said there was a show that started in 2009 if it is real HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT IT
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
Sorry if this is completely random but I just got the whole second series 'The New Prophecy' for my birthday that past a few days ago (on the 6th) from my sister she mistook it for the first series 'The Prophecy Begin'. She said she's going to try to get me the first series but can't make any promises but I'm still happy that I got a whole series for my birthday ^^
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my character Kamari for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
i started with the new prophecy, i grabbed a random book one without knowing
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Good thing is you can read the series’ individually for the most part, though it’s certainly recommended that Power Of Three be read before Omen Of The Stars because important background info :0 Dawn Of The Clans is definitely a good standalone series though as it has no connection to the other series, being set waaaaaaay before them. If you have a phone the Kindle app is a good way to get the books pretty cheaply - you do need an Amazon account for your region though. Most books before DOTC can be bought for $5-6USD for digital versions able to be read on any device with the Kindle app c: (also super late but the closest thing to a TV show is SSS Warriors’ fan project, but the next episode is like 3 years in the making so oof. The movie is a real thing though by a Chinese production company Alibaba )
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
I unfortunately don't have any money to get any books on the kindle app :/
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
i spent a ton of money on every book in the entire series
Coonfex's AvatarCoonfex
Don't tell any of the officials, but you can get free PDFs of all the books if you do a quick google search.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by Coonfex

Don't tell any of the officials, but you can get free PDFs of all the books if you do a quick google search.
Can I just say... that looking at your avatar while reading that is pretty entertaining. XD
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 123··· 4748495051··· 666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page